It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Box UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I really liked this documentary; it was recently re-uploaded to YouTube and is very much for the skeptic-- in that it is mainly about the sightings of Pilots, black box discussions, Nasa discussions and footage.

Now this isn't proof, but its compelling; and its better than lights in the sky. Sereda even gets a few words in at the end.

This might have been discussed before, if so hopefully its worth discussing again.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I found the 1986 incident involving the Japan Airlines flight going over Alaska on the way to Tokyo from Paris in which the crew of 3 saw a saucer the size of 1 to 2 aircraft carriers (1000-2000 ft long!!) compelling. It was even seen on radar !! Then it was seen by two more flights 2 months later by military and then by Alaskan Airplines.

An FAA head in charge of accidents at the time is actually one of Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project witnesses. He stated that several came in investigate, swore them to secrecy and took many of the records involving this incident.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
thank you so much for this video thats pretty freakin crazy

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Not only if you watch that one link but search for the other episodes on black box UFO's youtube you will be amazed as to see just how many pilots see these wierd things up close. Not like a person miles on the ground trying to zoom in with his 4X camera. Very intersting to see also how the FAA doesn't want to know about pilots seeing these UFO's.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good find. Well produced... giggle-factor not invoked at all (i.e. no X-Files theme or funky spooky music).

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
man i wish I had sound on this MAC 'Puter... the MTSU 'Puter labs wont let me turn it up to hear!! BOO

I will certainly have to watch this video when I get home thogh - looks very interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
this was the vid i watched on youtube that brought me here.

my favourite is the japan airlines one too
i like the documentary alot apart from the sereda bit at the end.

i must point out a couple criticisms.

1. on the british airways/ lufthansa incident another vid on youtube reveals more of the recording, other pilots are reporting meteors in the vicinity. It doesnt make that clear in this one.

2. On a few of the incidents the narator goes "the pilot goes on to say blah blah " but you dont hear the actual voice recording of it. Why not? I would prefer to hear the pilot for myself.

top topics

join