It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 and other number syncronisities (sp?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello all now I know this had been discussed before here. But I will admit myself and a few people I know are having more and more of these each day, I and they see 11:11 and alot of other number sycronicitys, most on clocks.

It happens on a daily basis, now I have heard theorys of "Mindwayers" and spirits that are trying to communicate and can be reached by meditation and spending money to get the proper way to meditate and things about new age paths and such.

But I would very much like to hear some real sound theorys without the need for spending mass amounts of money i do not have.

So please lets hear em, as this is really begining to bother me and I would love to know what the heck is actually going on.

If you need more info just ask.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They just wake up calls telling your soul good job keep going your doing great. They are showing you you are guided and intune with higher purpose. I always see 2222 and 3737 they have meaning but not completley sure yet what but time will tell i know when i see them a lot I also have many other syncronisities so its like a thermomiter letting me know im in the flow. hope this helps take care

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi

If you are encountering 11:11 then you are already moving 'in tune' with yourself, no one but no one can tell you this as you have to do it so please do not pay money to be guided.

Sit or lie in a comfortable place with dimmed lights and be warm and just float inside your head concentrating on the middle area between your eyes and you will 'get things' from within. Feelings, thoughts, songs, smells, daydreams - you will even begin to see pictures. If you believe spirit to be real and I can't tell you categorically they are or are not - you will find your truth - no one can tell you this or show you this as it is yours alone.

Trust 11:11 to be your sign with whomever you feel is guarding/guiding you and when you see it - watch and listen and follow synchronicity.

Please don't be fooled into paying anyone anything I cannot stress that enough to you.

Love & Light

Hey and most of all have fun, enjoy the journey - when you don't nothing is worth it!

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Gwendoline]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have read so much about 11/11 and people using in such a negative context that I have decided to take a different approach.

I too see 11/11 quite frequently, and I do for whatever reasn get the odd feeling that this number hold great power.

So on 11/11, just a week or two ago, I decided to quit smoking cigarettes and start out on a journey toward a healthier and more positive lifestyle.

Today is 11/18 and I am happy to report that as of yet I have not smoked, in fact I have made great progress this past week in many different areas of my life and I am pretty excited about it.

Hoorah for 11/11.....Im going to make it work FOR me.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i agree with Gwen, you are "awake" now my friend follow the path

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join