It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Teacher Placed In Psych Ward For Declaring 9/11 Was An 'Inside Job'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
That's just not right.

Its just not true either. Arcticbeacon is the only one reporting it.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 14/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know what that is, i was trusting the op of the thread.

Well i dunno if it's true or not but i stand by what i said if it were to happen or if it already happened.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

WOW....

If they would place someone in a mental hospital just because he thinks 911 was an inside job there would be more then half of the population being held in mental hospitals.....

That's just not right.

don't forget bush wanted everyone to be brain scanned in ameica for mental illness. how they going to brain scan 300 million. what amount of time will that take

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
well to be honest they should be doing this to a lot more people if this is true. you cters should be terrorists or something. your just as bad.

That's right. Truth is just a weapon of terror, and to speak the truth only emboldens the evil-doers.
Clap your hands if you believe the US government is the good guy. If enough people clap, it'll become true.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It wouldn't necessarilly suprise me if the story was true.

Seems like people (and sadly kids) are being tageted for Psychiatric drugs and Psychiatric "care" anyway. Psychiatry wants us stupid and under control. I try to speak out about it. Some day, if you don't allready know it, I hope you will learn that Psychiatry does not care about you. These are the same guys telling you that you are imagining things because you thought you saw a UFO.

Troy

[edit on 14-2-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
of course i am. it's good for the CTers because obviously they have some kind of mental illness anyway. maybe they could actually get real treatment.

Amen to that

Don't forget though that the only truth is the CTers truth because they say so therefore debate is not necessary

Go against them you are sheeple. They are as guilty of stifling debate and ignoring facts as the organisations they accuse and detest.

Still all the time they are on ATS convincing us of the truth they are not outside their homes causing harm, so who needs Lunatic Asylum's

Keep up the good work ATS

I think the world Governments should fund ATS its doing a public service

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

WOW....

If they would place someone in a mental hospital just because he thinks 911 was an inside job there would be more then half of the population being held in mental hospitals.....

That's just not right.

Then half would not be. Not another Civil War? It won't matter you will all be part of Mexico anyway

Originally posted by andy1033
don't forget bush wanted everyone to be brain scanned in ameica for mental illness. how they going to brain scan 300 million. what amount of time will that take

You will have to wait until the technology can get through that much cranial bone

I don't know where the figures of half the US believe the conspiracy come from. I see nothing on the web or here at ATS that convinces me in a conspiracy.

All I know is the days following the event the world was practically united behind the US. Now "American" is a dirty word and a lot of people want to see it get a kicking. No nation is powerful enough to take on the world.

In some ways I think CTers are comforted in their truth of knowing that it was an "inside job". The alternative is even scarier to them. The thought that a bunch of ordinary blokes just got on some planes and done some business. Who knows where or what they could come up with next?

History shows that all Empires fall and none of them could see it coming.
The Bill Gates Empire will fall one day and the Empire in all but name of the USA will do too. You people really should make friends on the way up because by Christ you will need them on the way down.

You will find it hard to believe now but one day the border controls will be to stop you entering your neighbours illegally, not the other way round. Remember that next time you buy a Taco from a Hispanic Food Emporium Proprietor.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Seems you guys didn't get my point,

I was just saying that more then half the population are not dumb enough to believe 911 was not an inside job and so if everyone who don't believe the government would be considered mentaly unstable then there would be A LOT OF PEOPLE in mental hospitals.

Of course i know they won't but half the population in mental hospitals i was just saying...

I was just saying it's not fair to single out one person out of millions and consider him to be crazy for thinking what most of us thinks anyways.

My english is not perfect so i hope this time i made it clear what i meant.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I didn't read all the way into those links....

I have tried many angles to find another source: Covington, Kent., St. Elizabeth Hospital, other search engines, and I can't not find anything other than what was reported by the ArticBeacon or Greg Szymanski.

The more I search the more it seems like @#$%^. Somebody else would have picked up on this if nothing more one of the extreme web sites and done another story, etc.

Sorry..

PS

If anyone finds another source please post. Bad or Good, I would like to know for sure. Thanks.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
and I still cant find anything out on the web..

Anybody live near there?????

I'm never going to that site again.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this is the stuff that we can all expect more of nazism is alive and well in the usa

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Bravo Sierra. How do I know? I lived there for 10 years, went to NKU and have family that still teach there.

NKU is about 3 miles from Cincinnati along I-471.

news.cincinnati.com...

No mention, anywhere on the site.

A search of NKU.edu for any faculty or staff named "Michael Cook" reveals nothing.

Notice it doesn't say where in the University he worked or what he teaches.

This story is a hoax.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join