It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Teacher Placed In Psych Ward For Declaring 9/11 Was An 'Inside Job'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I didn't find anyone else mentioning this before. Please excuse if you have heard about this.

Michael Cook was also visited by Secret Service and then became subject of Federal charges for speaking out against Bush before a 2006 speech at Northern Kentucky University. Agents also confiscated his weapons, safely kept at his home, even though legally registered.
6 Feb 2007

By Greg Szymanski

Michael Cook has been persecuted and placed in a psychiatric ward simply for saying 9/11 was an inside job and possessing firearms registered legally in Kentucky.

His story is just another in a long line cases where law abiding citizens have been systematically deprived of their due process rights and trampled on by a fascist mindset controlling America.

In a nutshell, Cook's case exemplifies how freedom of speech and the right to possess firearms are being taken away from Americans. His story further shows how a right to a fair is being replaced with psychiatric incarceration based on flimsy and often-times concocted doctor evaluations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

more: www.arcticbeacon.com..../6-Feb-2007.html

So you guys keep talking about my conspiracy and I'll stick you in a padded room

I wonder why I have not heard about this before. We'll with this media its not surprising.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I guess people can't say "how has the Patriot Act affected you?" anymore. I guess we're all going to the looney bin. Oh well, I could use a vacation anyway. Just joking. This is horrible if true.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't trust the ArticBecon as a source of anything lately.

I need another source.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Funny when you google the story you come up with nothing

news.google.com... 'Inside%20Job'

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

He further stated in an email that Bush should be found guilty of treason by his peers and shot in front of a firing squad.

Say things like that in an official school district e-mail, and add in your assertions to district aides that you have a .45 in the glove box when the President is coming to campus to give a speech, and you can expect a visit from SS stormtroopers and a ride in the agony wagon to get checked out at the loony bin.

That goes for anytime, anywhere in the US. Imo, that is how it should be. The guy went too far.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
well to be honest they should be doing this to a lot more people if this is true. you cters should be terrorists or something. your just as bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
well to be honest they should be doing this to a lot more people if this is true. you cters should be terrorists or something. your just as bad.

First off I would like to say for the record that Arcticbeacon is a sad sad source.
I dont discount very many sources, but worldnetdaily and arcticbeacon and FOX news are my three main 'least trusted sources'.

That being said, Spawwwn, are you serious?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by Spawwwn

First off I would like to say for the record that Arcticbeacon is a sad sad source.
I dont discount very many sources, but worldnetdaily and arcticbeacon and FOX news are my three main 'least trusted sources'.

That being said, Spawwwn, are you serious?

of course i am. it's good for the CTers becuase obviously they have some kind of mental illness anyway. maybe they could actually get real treatment.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

of course i am. it's good for the CTers becuase obviously they have some kind of mental illness anyway. maybe they could actually get real treatment.

Seriously, open a thread about that and see if you are the crazy one, I bet you are. So, your probably an evangelical who likes Bush and like Oreilly?

I challenge you to open a thread.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
spawwn, if you check the 911 forum policy statements, you'll see that you are seriously violating the terms and conditions of this board. I for one feel seriously offended by your statements - people who ask their governement diificult questions should be locked up?
Where did i hear that before?

on topic: It seems this guy was also writing mails about killing the prez, that ofcos might get you to experience the inside of a padded room, no doubt. And since this story can't be doublechecked w other sources, it just isnt very credible.

mr.J

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
REMINDER:

DISCUSS THE ISSUE AT HAND, PLEASE. The issue at hand is NOT your feelings about others' views or policies or attitudes.

Back your statements up with facts (and use links to back up your references.)

The topic at hand is the situation surrounding a teacher's being placed in the psych ward. Appropriate links would include followup news stories. Your personal opinion of the sanity of either side is not relevant.

I hope this is clear?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
someone should register and spend the 8 cents per page to verify this...this could be huge. I would except I have no credit card

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not saying the guy should keep his job after the e-mails. Children should come first with stuff like this. But alot of what they pulled was not right.

If you don't like the articbeacon here are some others:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

www.netscape.com...

www.impeachpac.org...

www.cathinfo.com...

www.speakeasy.invisionzone.com...

www.peeringintodarkness.com...

by the way that was just the first page when i googled it.

Mod Edit: Fixed Links.

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
One Flew East...
And One Flew West...
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

by the way that was just the first page when i googled it.

Three smiley faces?
All your links feed back to Articbeacon. In otherwords they confirm nothing.
Articbeacon is trash.
Again I will say it, if you see it on ArcticBeacon, Worldnetdaily, or FOX news, it is crap.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
If you don't like the articbeacon here are some others:

If you look at each one of those links, you'll find the story in each is the original articbeacon.com article... There appear to be no collaborating reporting on this story.

If anyone manages to find a story independent of this one (reputable, not a blog or heaven forbid... Sorcha Faal
) they will be handsomely rewarded.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hrm, so its ok to lock people up indefinatly and take away the rights that are supposed to make America so great, if/when they state Bush should be put on a legal trial and if found guilty put in front of a firing squad for the murder of 3000 civilians as a pretext to send 3000 more american soldiers to their grave and possibly about a 100k iraqi civilians.

But when Saddam executed a couple 100 people that plotted to actualy assassinate him (and nearly succeeded) he gets hanged for it in a despicable way?

Hypocrits

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Again I will say it, if you see it on ArcticBeacon, Worldnetdaily, or FOX news, it is crap.

What's the difference between these two stories?

www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

Generalities are a slippery slope.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Slippery slopes indeed.
Both those stories were the same, AP article.
Thats kinda like Royal giving links that feed back to arcticbeacon, see what I mean? They werent FOX or CNN, it was actually an AP article.
At anyrate, I can demonstrate numerous falsehoods believed by FOX news viewers as compared to other news sources, with PBS viewers being the most factually informed of the lot.
They are all bad to a degree, and everyone should verify the news they read from as many sources as possible, sociology 101, but Arctic beacon is 90% crap, Worldnetdaily is 75% crap, and FOX is atleast half crap.

Anything more than 50% crap is too crappy for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
WOW....

If they would place someone in a mental hospital just because he thinks 911 was an inside job there would be more then half of the population being held in mental hospitals.....

That's just not right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join