It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was taking photos at night and i got the Moon photos with ...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's hard to say just exactly what that is. I mean, it could be a cloud, a bat, or maybe it's some kind of flying insect. --Could be a speck of dust that blew onto your lens and then blew off again. Probably nothing to get excited about.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's really hard to say what it is, because the image isn't well defined and clear.

UFO, maybe
insect, maybe
dust, maybe
debris, maybe

It really could be evidence of a UFO, but we have no real way of knowing.

Troy

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't understand why so many people are saying "Maybe its an UFO" while it is a UFO: Unidentified Flying Object. Thats how simple it is. Too many people misuse the term UFO that it causes confusion.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was asked to see if I could clean up any of these photos. There is only really one photo that could be cleaned to a semi-acceptable mode. As to what it is, I would lean towards this being a flying creature such as a insect. This of course is simply conjecture derived by a comparison of other similar photos I've either personally shot or have viewed from others. I also base this on what appears to be perhaps a wing/appendage (of some form). The definitive answer of course still remains a mystery due to a number of unknowns (imho). I also cannot rule that the appendage/wing may also be a small artifact from the jpeg compression process.

The photo presented for us to download (unless I've missed another link) was in a 72ppi which means it was not the original as I don't know of many photographers that would shoot in such low resolution.
So in short, I don't offer anything more than a cropped photo thats been a bit clarified. It was bumped to over 1000ppi for the clarification process to proceed.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yup~ I guess let say it is a UFO~ Could be a bird, a bat, Alien, Demon or Angel.... too hard to tell what is in the photos~ May be someone can find the way to discover~~I wish to know too
I will try to shoot more photos in the same location, pick a luck~
and no more to use Jpg mood

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Until someone proves what it is, it will remain a UFO.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Wizard_1988]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join