It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Salle county ufo in Illinois in 1984

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I need help with this. When I was 13 or 14, I lived in Seneca, Il. I always looked out my window at night. One summer night, looking out past vast cornfields, I saw something that still gives me chills on my arms to this day, I am 35 years old.

What I say was this, A extremely large red rectagular object hovering in the sky, 3 diamond shaped objects came out of this object and circled all around the sky relatively close to the "mothership". They circled around in all directions, and changing directions at will, only to go back into the "mothership". Then very slowly, the "mothership" started moving upwards at a 45 degree angle, with a wisk it was gone. Leaving a bright red streaming trail behind it. In the middle of the sighting, I yelled to my sister who was in the next room to come and look. she came in at the end of the sighting saw it take off. So that is my only witness, at least one witness so I know that I am not crazy.

Did anyone else that grew up in that part of Illinois and witness this?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, sounds interesting.

Too bad you didnt have a camera.

Hope somebody here can help you, but i doubt it, too much coincidence.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nope didn't have my own camera back then, wish I had the kind of technology back then, 22 years ago, that we have today to record it.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When I was young about 4 or 5, maybe slightly older, I believe I saw what were 3 diamond shape objects in the sky(daytime) this was the early eighties located in Southern Illinios, Randolph county.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My sighting was at about 8pm. the whole sighting from when I viewed it, lasted about 2 minutes. Can't be sure, I was awe struck.

top topics

join