It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Two cents on ET'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think in my belief that ET'S are our spirts after we have died and moved on to the heavens.I think everyone has an energy created when you are born,and threw life your energy builds,may not be physical but that energy or spirt on the inside ,what ever you want to call it. Sorry if I offend anyone just my beliefs.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
free_sprit

I encourage your good thinking. May your two cents grow to a wealth of understanding that we are all spirit first, foremost and always. The alien people working here now are just people, alive right now just like we are. And for us all, our spirits are active at all times, before during and after our physical lives.

The alien races come to Earth (and to each other's worlds) physically, and mostly remain inside of their crafts during. When people of different races meet in the same place in person, they and/or we are usually out of body at the time because we each sustain life in a unique physical atmosphere.

Whenever we young humans become aware of anything we are doing out of body, it's a "strange" and confusing spiritual experience to us, but not to the advanced races of people.

[edit on 2/13/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you for the response Earth Sister

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
free_sprit

You're welcome, and I will add for your consideration that spirits of people who have died are just as real as anybody is.

If you are a person who can be physically aware of an alien person (or a human) who is out of body, then you can also be aware of a spirit of a person who has died. This because it is the same piece of our natural ability that we can be aware of any and all life force, physically alive or deceased. It happens spirit to spirit.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Excellent post. You are close to discovering a new world that will be strange at first, then will become a portal to many new exciting journeys.

Here is a thread of mine where I posted an experience that opened up a whole new world and way of looking at things. My life changed very dramatically from the day in the story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

My take on life is that we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Originally posted by free_spirt
I think in my belief that ET'S are our spirts after we have died and moved on to the heavens.I think everyone has an energy created when you are born,and threw life your energy builds,may not be physical but that energy or spirt on the inside ,what ever you want to call it. Sorry if I offend anyone just my beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join