It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary the HardASS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is Hillary tougher than Bush?

Does she make Margaret Thatcher look like Mrs. Doubtfire?

Read this and wonder yourself, a description of action from her speech to the CFR:

"The day after the Saddam news you could see Hillary Clinton in New York moving herself inexorably into the Democratic void in a policy address at the Council on Foreign Relations. More hawkish than Bush on the need to ramp up the troop numbers in Iraq, practical about the impending trouble next July when the possibly premature transfer of power follows troop reduction in the spring, shrewdly caring about the need to promote maternal care in Afghanistan, sure of her leonine power, she morphed her pinstripe pantsuit before our eyes into battle fatigues and flak jacket. Planted solidly behind the lectern with only intermittent reference to her notes she exuded the sense of a well-filled mind and life. Maybe not yet a credible commander-in-chief but at least a Democratic Major Barbara. Distantly one could hear the voice of Maggie Thatcher during the Gulf War in 1990, commanding Bush 41 not to "go wobbly." She will wait this one out. Self-discipline, not self-doubt. "

So some questions; Is Hillary true to Democratic ideals and will Democrats be shocked to find out what she is really like if she becomes President in 2008 (and will they even care many of them, being so desparate for power that they are?)?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What no response?

WTF!

I can't believe this place!

Furthermore it is the truth, read it!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
actually i think bush is pretty tough becuase if gore was in the office or anyone else, saddam would still be in power.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's called "telling the people what they want to hear". She's more into that than any party lines on issues, (q.v. Universal Health Care, etc., etc.)

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was going to voter for Peter King ( Republican-NY), but this Mussolini-Style Fascist element that has overrun the GOP in America wanted a no-think-do-what-you-are-told-screw-your-home-state-in-support-of-the-Fed type of tool, so they ran a piece-O-shat instead of Pete.
Sen.Clinton & Bob Schumer have fought tooth & nail for NY on everything possible; though both do get highlighted on the National Stage, noe of it is at the expense of my home state.
Our state attorney general, Elliot Spitzer, is likely to be the SEC or AG in the next Administration too.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So it is getting interesting now, we got Catherine Harris saying she is going to run for the Senate. Do you think she is looking at the White House in 2008 opposite Hillary?

Now the Republicans have their own hardass broad to run against Hillary! I just love it when women fight!

new topics

top topics

join