It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura County Ufo sighting (Maybe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i dont have any pics or anything but id like to share this with you guys.

i live in Thousand Oaks,California, (in Ventura County)
friday night 9th of febuary 2007, me and 2 of my friends were at a park near my house *snip* at around 10p - 11pm.
so we were just talking havin a good ole time,then out of randomness i decide to look up and see where all the stars were at....and i see this VERY extremely bright light near the mountains,and i pointed it out to my friends. it looked kinda green at times and other times it looked redish...but it was 2 bright to make out a shape...so we thought it was a plane so i looked away and *snip* ....

a few minutes later me and my friends hear this Horrible howling /screeching sound of coyotes up in the mountains by us so we instinctivly look all around us ....and as luck may have it....that green bright light was gone ......

so if it was a plane we should have

1. heard it,and
2.seen it somewhere else in the sky when we heard the coyotes.

tell me what you guys think

~Kind regards Mayan2012

*Edit : i talked to alot of ppl about it the next day and they said they saw it too

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Mayan2012]

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Mayan2012]

[mod edit: removed references to illegal activities]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, ... are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ahh crap sorry
i forgot about that rule. it wont happen again sorry :S ugh how stupid of me

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Interesting report, however, the fact that you were having a smoke will be the first thing that many on here rush to criticise.

However, the fact that you have made mention of other witnesses accounts to this phenomenon is good, and it would be of interest if you could provide some more details of the incident either from you or other sources.

It seems that 2007 is going to be an interesting year for UFO activity seeing as we have already had a spate of sightings either during the early part of this year and in the dying months of 2006 such as the O'Hare Airport sighting and various others of similar identification.

Will be monitoring this thread closely. Hopefully it can develop into something worth being followed up.

Just out of curiosity, have there been any news reports of the sighting either in reputable papers (that is,ones that aren't deemed to publish tabloid sensationalist articles) or on radio/TV news?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
not that i know of...and i havent really looked into it because it mustnt have been there long at all ...so i have no idea if our local newspaper or news network got wind of what happened.

i will look do a search tonight though and update what i find here.

~Kind regards Mayan2012

new topics

top topics

join