It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PyramidCam in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Heres a really interesting site (for me anyway) with a really high quality cam set up over the Egyptian Pyramids.
Over the past few months to a year, there have been a lot of UFO's seen hovering and circling the pyramids.
Viewers usually spot these things, then the owners of the site will match up what the viewer found with their own archives, reducing the chances that these can be faked by the viewers themselves.
This site is cool even without the UFO element. Try and catch the sunrises/sets, its awesome.
PyramidCam

Forgot to add that if you want to see some of the archives showing clips and images of the UFO's then scroll down the links on the left.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Neat, I saw a similar cam that was fixed on an African water hole. Pretty fun to visit daily.

cool find.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey, I have been visiting this site for awhile now. I love Egypt, it was one of my favorite places to visit. I actually know the guy Jim who runs the camera. Check out the Stoker cam as well, it's his cat. He says they have plans to do a Sphinx cam (sphinxcam.com) also, but they haven't found a suitable location. Aren't the UFO videos and pictures great? I love to see the site is getting more publicity!
The haze sometimes makes the pyramids hard to view in the morning. Have you ran into this?

The light show are also viewable, though not streaming. still amazing. The light show times are 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30 in the winter.
That's Egypt time which is 1 hour ahead of Paris, 2 hours ahead of London and 7 hours ahead of New York....

This really is a great site.

Anyone interested in checking out the rest of world go to
Earth Cam

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yea the haziness is there for me at times as well.. idk if its just fog or a mixture of high humidity and all the sand down there.
Anyway, i think the multiple sightings of UFOs around the pyramids to be very interesting. Nowhere on earth (that i can think of) do UFOs show up in the same areas so frequently. In my opinion this breathes new life into the connection between the pyramids and UFOs or at leas the pyramid/cosmic connections that have discussed on occasion.

UFO Review Page
Another UFO Revew Page

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

new topics

top topics

join