It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with the truth about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
While many are on the quest for the truth of what really happened on 9/11 and who was behind it what would you do if the truth was revealed?

What would you expect to happen to those who were involved and what effect would it have on the US and its people. Could learning the truth be worse than not knowing what really happened or who was behind it.

How would it effect America and its people from an international point of view. Would the truth make America and its people more of a terrorist target. Would it provide those who wish to see America removed from the world stage with the means to do so.

The truth would show the WOT to be a hoax with those on the receiving end wanting payback, reparations etc. Wouldn't it be in everyones interest to leave the issue alone and just move on.

Can we the people really handle the truth?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

What would you expect to happen to those who were involved and what effect would it have on the US and its people.

How about this for starters:

What would happen if the truth were revealed?

Maybe 300 million Americans would no longer blindly believe what their elected leaders tell them. Maybe people would actually put some thought into who they vote for, instead of just pulling the R or D levers.

What effect would it have on the people?

Maybe it would wake them from their media-induced, life-long trance.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261

How about this for starters:

Ha ha ha ha ha.

If the truth came out, it would probably be the best thing that ever happened in America. It would be painful, and difficult, but in the end it would make us stronger.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I guess it really depends on what the truth is. Although, I get the feeling you guys think it's aliens, the NWO controlled by Bush or possibly Smurfs.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Its strange I would of expected plenty of replies to this thread as there seems to be so many concerned about what really happened on 9/11 but obviously people are not really interested in the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Magic: Great Question. I took a bit to answer 'cause I was a bit initimidated by the Q. It's a big one and one we need to ask. What ould we do with it? Exactly this. Most of us feel we have it or are on the track and this is what we do. For now. As for later, in a dream future where everybody normal and human decides they can handle any truth and pick inside job based on logic and team up and get the power to change things -

Originally posted by sp00n1
If the truth came out, it would probably be the best thing that ever happened in America. It would be painful, and difficult, but in the end it would make us stronger.

That's about my answer to the horror scenarios Magic presens. But I'd also like to add there is something to think about in the "painful" part, and certainly in that original question. How many Muslims, just as they're getting angrier, read this stuff, feel blamed for an inside job, and get a steeled resolve that this really is Satan they're up against.
1) This could increase risks. I can see that.
2) If we're right, these risks won't come to fruition tho until gov DECIDES to let another attack through. And they will blame us due to observation 1).
3) If we're right, we also need to work on solutions and offer alternatives to violence, because we are up against something rightly called evil. It's a hard idea to wrap one's brain around tho, easier to decide it's not true or risk mass cognitive disonnance. Me, for now, I take disonnance with a heavy dose of zen. The sun rises and sets each day, evil rules, such is the world.
4) I also recomend getting facts straight, presenting a balanced case, and working to reduce, not increase, gaps in awareness between the "sheeple" and those "above" the secrets. ie - we need to preach beyond the choir and probably not "preach" at all.

top topics

join