It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam won't make it to trial.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Intelgurl,

but you are so right, how we all forgot about Saddam and his engagements with all those other guys. Not to mention Belgium too re: Gerald Bull connection. What about Saudi Arabia? and Syria and.. this could be the trial of the 21st century.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hey can one of u get a pic of there faces right when they heard he was found?

i also think he will "die" before the trial..

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
[i was think of flaming...

but you are the INTELGURL...

so i thought...

whatever....

i wont flame...

Spaseebo ~

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
I'm pretty sure of this. Before Saddam�s trial he will either commit 'suicide', or be killed in some other 'unfortunate circumstance'. Probably with parallels to Lee Harvey Oswald's murder. Step by step deliberations of Saddams atrocities televised world-wide mean the involvement of the U.S and their allies in these atrocities and exactly how we funded, supplied and propped him up for years being documented extensively in the trial. Not the kind of PR we�re looking for.

That's not all the reasons, but it�s main one that makes me say Saddam will never make it to a court.

I completely agree.
But then again, he may just be tried swiftly by the Coalition Authhority-approved kangaroo court and shot on the spot. Either way, they'll muzzle him, to be sure.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is no way he will be allowed to make it to the real trial. I think he will get to court and they will set a trial date and from there he will no longer be seen.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They'll probly stick it to Saddam in transit.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Saddam

will experience a sub-arachnoid hemmorage

this aneurism will leave him comatose.
unable to stand trial.

sequestered in a high security ICU style room
he will dim from the public spotlight & memory

for the next 8 years, NWO medical technicions
will conduct exotic brain experiments on him.
trying to interface his brain with audio & visual
cyberlinks....

a virtual hell-on-earth...

~mmm~

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmmm.... sure would hate to be him.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My bet, ...there wont be a trial at all, and he will be kept alive.

He knows ....ummm....stuff.
He may slip up,

and either way, he may be a valuable trump card of sorts
sometime in the future, to be pulled out of that
desolate prison, and played at right moment.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One thing's for certain. No one's ever been able to predict what the H Saddam's gonna do.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
saddam will escape, or will be let go, but we'll be told he escaped. I don't know. That probably won't happen. A friend of mine mentioned it. But it is possible.

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
saddam will escape, or will be let go, but we'll be told he escaped. I don't know. That probably won't happen. A friend of mine mentioned it. But it is possible.

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

Highly doubtful. He's got too many enemies chomping at the bit to see him deader'n hell.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Bush will keep him around at least until November.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Bush will keep him around at least until November.

It shouldn't be up to Bush.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't Bush hand over Saddam legally just not physically (What ever that means). I think it could go either way, it depends on alot of varibles. Depends on the security Saddam is recieving and who is providing that security. He has alot of enemies and i imagine quit a few of them probably want to strangle him with their own hands. He has atleast 500,000 to 1,000,000 families after him...

I'll be back, lunch time, whoop whoop!!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My opinion, he will make to trial but guess what, it will be one of his double who will practically say jack and then end up with a green card and a land in texas cuz the real saddam will be executed!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well this thread started last december, and guess what, early reports that Sadaam has suffered from a stroke and may not make it. Surprise surprise surprise.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In my opinion the last thing the United States would want is for Saddam to die in their custody. If he really had a stroke I�m sure we are doing everything in our power to nurse him back to health. We want the Iraqi people to convict and sentence him to death on human rights violations, genocide and murder charges to name a few. It would look good for the United States if this happened because it wouldn�t look like we were the only ones that wanted him dead and his regime out of power. If the Iraqi people sentenced him to death it would legitimize the war and show the world that they always wanted him out of power but were repressed and could do nothing to help their situation without the help of the United States.

If the United States wanted him dead they wouldn�t claim he had a stroke. A better solution would be to irradiate him through his cell wall, he wouldn�t know this happened and would surely die from cancer in a few years. This would guarantee that he wouldn�t somehow avoid being put to death and regaining power at a later date.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
A better solution would be to irradiate him through his cell wall, he wouldn�t know this happened and would surely die from cancer in a few years. This would guarantee that he wouldn�t somehow avoid being put to death and regaining power at a later date.

Now we are talking, slow and painful. We've got to think ahead in case he walks.

OR-

Beware...this may be gross

We could tie him down and let one family member from each murdered victim crap on his face. I reckon that would be close to a million turds. But thats not all, even though thats off the charts discusting, then they need to twist each one of his finger and toe nails off. Countinue this torture until he tells us where the WMD are. He hid them somewhere in Iraq or a neighboring country, he had to have something. You don't lead the UN on a wild goose chase if you have nothing to hide. I don't think he had the extensive "weapons making" labs the intelligence said he had but he was hidding something. Just my opinion.

Come on people, vote for the crap on face and torture punishment. Remember...he might be held responsible for nearly 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis that were either killed or reported missing. One million people. And people still say Bush should not have gone after Saddam. I know there are more dangerous and deadly dictators out there but we had to start somewhere.
[edit on 29-7-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

[edit on 29-7-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join