It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its here- Cameras in restrooms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It was just a matter of time really, and good logic.
I mean, who doesnt want to feel safe on the crapper?
And what better way to feel safe than with big brother learing over your shoulder?

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

The official reason is 'bullies', or as I like to refer to them, trailerpark terrorists.
Im not sure cameras are sufficiant though.
I would like to see school boards look into drug sensing urinals that would capture photos of students the very instant they fail drug tests.
Heck, I think you should have to thumbscan to even get into the restroom!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just saw an old Howard Stern segment on Howard TV the other night. Dave Grohl was talking about when he used to do heroin. He said he "got caught shooting up herion in an airport bathroom."

I had a similar experience in 2005 where I was in an airport bathroom and while I was peeing I put an sd card in my cigarette pack. Forgot why exactly.... had something to do with not wanting other things in my pocket to screw up the metal contacts on the card.

Anyway, on the way out of the bathroom I was confronted by an FBI agent and he was going to take me to a security room. On the way I pulled out the pack, explained the situation and he basically said, "Okay, go on your way."

The point is, most people assume that there aren't cameras in airport bathrooms. Nothing could be further from the truth and has been for years. Lemme check the year on that Dave Grohl interview....

Damn. 2001

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Edward Rose]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
WoW. Thanks for the input. Its bigger then I feared.
By the way, Whats an SD card?

join