It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a Justice League Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I know the $$ spend would probably be ridiculous.

But they way "Smallville" is going they might have it first.

They could go with unknowns for the major roles.

Get Bale(Batman), and the new guy from Superman to play their roles.

If they don't want it, we could steal from "Smallville", and use alot of those actors. I guarantee they would do it cheap. This movie would do billions world wide.

Plus they would have Post 911 "Terrorist" to fight. Maybe we could show Osama getting caught by Batman.

I just want to know what you think

Is it too expensive
Will it ever happen
How would you do it

Actors, roles, studio's, sets, whatever

Which character do you want: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Supergirl, etc.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nobody has any thougths on this? I quess too many ego's would get in the way to ever bring this to film.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't think this movie is possible unless they were to use the "Formerly Known as the Justice League" line-up. Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Guy Gardner...

Having a movie with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash ect.. would be a nightmare for film makers and I doubt they could pull it off to the fan's satisfaction.
The thing is that all the characters in the JA are so great that they really deserve their own movies. So if they all had solo movies first then did a JLA flick the casting cost would be obscene, never mind the budget needed for special effects.

One way I could see this being done is if they made a "Smallville" movie and built the JLA with the cast and characters from that show. However this would likely mean that Kent would have to be Superman, costume and everything, and I don't think Tom Welling is willing to do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They made it with unknowns. Sure not every superhero would get non stop playing time but there are alot of quality actors that we have never heard of who might be able to pull if off.

We could get the Lord of the Rings guy.. Peter Jackson(I think his name is)

If anyone could pull it off it would be him. Plus they could film a trilogy in one setting.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Come on what are you afraid that Warner Brothers will sue you?

Maybe we could start a new Justic League...There's an idea.

Take out all the big names...Maybe we don't even have to call it the Justice League..Maybe

But then again it worked with the X-Men. Wolverine, Storm, JeanGrey or Pheonix, Rouge, Beast, Cyclops...(And I'm still upset that Gambit never made it to the screen), all managed to work together in several movies. Why couldn't Batman, Superman, etc. work in a big screen movie.

LATER...At the Hall of Justice....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Royal76 you must be psychic.

WB is getting a script together for a JLA movie.

JLA Movie on the Way?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would really like to see who's going to play superwoman. Especially with the invisible plane.

Thanks Braxs

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A JLA movie might be difficult in terms of powers and viillians, but not characters. It does not matter what your watching, when dealing with a script of mulitple characters, some naturally get more time and focus then others, otherwise it's not good. It's one of the reasons why street fighter comics has a problem. They try to focus on too many characters and too many plot lines, instead of narrowing it down to the most important.

top topics

join