It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there isn't anymore interactive stuff at this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Some more survey's

quizzes

Whatever, something we can all be apart of. Some stuff to get everyone opinon

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There are regular writing contests in the short story's forum. Theres one on at the moment. You still have time to get an entry in by the end of the month. Let me find the link and i'll edit it in.

here ya go

[edit on 9/2/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What are you going on about?

The whole idea behind this site, and any other discussion boards, is interactivity between the members here.

There are occasional Board sponsored surveys as you mentioned,

last survey (You can only take it once. If you did already, can't take it again)

in addition there are also Board sponsored Games, although the current one is in standby mode since it was too hard. It will resume sometime soon.

current ats game(on hold for now) You have a chance to win a domain name, and other prizes! (rules may be updated when the game resumes)

There is a poll of sorts right now for the Boards design. Some are not happy with the Dark Matter theme.

Board design poll - Dark Matter vs Plasma

And more fun stuff on BelowTopSecret

General Chit Chat

A forum for general topics that have no other specific forum.

Jokes Puns and Pranks for well, jokes puns and pranks, just like the name says.

Current Avatar Contest If you can create an avatar with this contests theme, enter it in the competition. Points prizes are awarded to the winner(s).

Plus there is literally thousands of threads in which to interact with other members.

And possibly other competitions or other activities that I am not aware of.

edit = add more links

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A T S
A T S N N
AbovePolitics
B T S
Member Blogs
Member Podcasts
ATS Gear
TinWiki
AND
Conspiracy Search
whew ...

Perhaps, throw yourself into one of the above? ... for that matter, ALL of the above.

If ever a question or concern, just U2U.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is a discussion board, how much interaction do you need? A discussion board with an active chat function, what am I missing here?

We have games, surveys, competitions. The staff & Administration of this site seem to keep on the ball when it comes to the latest event for the members to keep active on various subjects. Forgive me for saying this, but I think it takes more than a week or two to actually understand what ATS has to offer. Maybe you should give it a chance, and explore every corner of the site, before you begin to offer criticism that is not exactly constructive.

If you need more interaction, trust me, the problem is in you and not the site. There is plenty of collaboration happening on this site on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

*that doesn't qualify as a one liner does it? *

I might have to use that smiley in the future, btw.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join