It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian govt. reveals "Doomsday Vault"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

They're going to build a giant vault near the North Pole, to store seeds for nearly every crop from every country. In the event of a global catastrophy, then in theory they will be able to replant food crops, etc.

Makes you wonder if they have some kind of data or research about some upcoming event. I don't think they would go through the expense of building this for no reason at all.

Why is it that the Europeans, and for that matter pretty much every other government aside from the U.S., seems to be open minded enough to prepare for something like this? We've seen what happened with Katrina and other situations here...it's as though those in Washington, D.C. have their heads up their butts.

I believe that if something was going to happen, for example something really massive was going to strike the planet, Americans would be the last to know. We would learn the news from another country before our own officials told us about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingPower
Makes you wonder if they have some kind of data or research about some upcoming event. I don't think they would go through the expense of building this for no reason at all.

Why is it that the Europeans, and for that matter pretty much every other government aside from the U.S., seems to be open minded enough to prepare for something like this? We've seen what happened with Katrina and other situations here...it's as though those in Washington, D.C. have their heads up their butts.

I believe that if something was going to happen, for example something really massive was going to strike the planet, Americans would be the last to know. We would learn the news from another country before our own officials told us about it.

Hmm, you may have provided the answer within your own question if you look deep enough...

The total full answer is long and complicated and twisted and perverse... The short answer is that the Illuminati do not want people to know about their future plans for global destruction and de-populization. So they do not tell us of any impending doom. That way we are caught completley by surprise and no-one will have prepared for it, and they will have been successfu with their agendal.

I definetely applaud Norway for this effort though, that is great idea. We should all be learning from that idea and following suit in our own ways to get prepared for "whatever" is coming...

Ahhh, screw it.... Entertainment Tonight is about to start and there is supposed to be a story about Lindsay Lohan's latest drunken adventures while wearing a mini skirt and no underwear, so who has time to prepare for survival?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join