It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have come across this site the past couple years, but it wasn't until the O'hare incident that I decided to sign up. This site is amazing, and has a lot of topics that I am interested in. It's like crack. First thing in the morning, during work, when I come home, and before I go to sleep.

I went into the navy in 1999 as a CTM. I installed and maintained secured and unsecured networks inside of a scif, as well as installed, maintained, and administered secured and unsecured phone systems. I did some ASP/SQL programming as well in my tour.

I have been a fan of politics and conspiracies since then, and am a huge fan of science, especially physics, astronomy, ancient history, and mathematics. I was baptized Lutheran at only 6 months old, which in my opinion doesn't count because it should be your choice to be baptized. Attended church religiously, and finished the Lutheran catechism. While growing up I started wondering too much and was asking the church questions to which the only answer was, "because of faith." Not good enough for me so I started searching more. I research religion extensively and have come to a current conclusion that it is all a light form of cultism. I know, I can see the replies already, but it is my opinion so it can't be wrong, right?

I am very open minded and critically opinionated at the same time. New ideas and tangents intrigue me, and I never tell anybody that their idea is wrong. I'd rather corner them into a question that makes them rethink their idea. Well, I try anyway, that's how you keep it interesting!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There are some links in my signature that you might find useful.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Welcome to ATS!

There are some links in my signature that you might find useful.

Another reason I like this site, to filter out those who aren't out to seek the truth. I skimmed a few, but will read them all eventually. Thanks for combining these links!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm happy to be here.

join