It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy to end all conspiracies!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You might be thinking this was posted in the wrong place but you couldn't be further from the truth, A atrocity is going on right beneath our noses and has been going on for some time. If you take this light heartedly just sit and think of the repercussions it has on the united states each and every day.

I give you exhibit a,

I give you exhibit b,

Now to the untrained eye this might look like nothing important, but let me ask you to train your eyes upon the packages and make note of the count. Ten dogs to eight buns!
The people behind this far reaching conspiracy must be brought to justice!

O.K. it's a joke but B.S. none the less and it still pisses me off every time I pick up hotdogs and buns, I get home and this nightmare is played out again and again.

I wanted to put it in the ats forum just to give some people a much needed lightening up. Even if the world comes to an end tomorrow, we still have our humor and I see by the writing over there that some people get too down in the mouth and forget to laugh every once in a while. Bless their hearts, full to the brim on intelligence, in dyer need of a laugh sometimes though. I figured a mod would have this thread out before it was viewed so I did the proper thing and dropped it where it should be. Lighten up a little sometimes guys.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Have you watched "Bulletproof Monk" recently???

There is apparently a good answer to it, but the only thing I can think is
"It's to make you buy more buns, then have to buy more hotdog's"

All in all, you have to buy five packs of buns and four packs of hotdogs to make it even...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
All in all, you have to buy five packs of buns and four packs of hotdogs to make it even...

This is only a solution if it's a tailgate party, I love me some hotdogs but, I would be hard pressed to kill 40 hotdogs before they went bad by myself.

I still call B.S.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Is this not well known nowadays?

top topics

join