It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Father Uses Taser Gun on 18-month Old Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
An Oregon father is accused of second-degree assault and criminal mistreatment for using a taser gun on his 18 month old son multiple times.

www.associatedcontent.com
A father in Albany, Oregon is accused of using a stun gun on his 18 month old son.

Capt. Eric Carter, of the Albany Police Department, told CNN's Dave Northfield, "You're talking about an 18 month old child, so it has to be excruciating. This would cause extreme pain to you or I."

Rian James Whittman, 23, is the man accused of using the weapon to electrically shock his son. He was arraigned on three counts of second-degree assault and criminal mistreatment.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

A father using a taser gun on his child. I am speechless! How excruitatiing it had to have been for this small little human being to feel such pain from someone that is supposed to love and care for him!
I say taser his behind for 24 hours straight!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ppl like this should be locked away forever on some island they could never get off of.

I ask myself every time I hear stories like this what is this world coming to? I can not understand how some one could abuse or rape any child.

This man at the very least should have a car battery hooked to his genitals until it's charge is gone.

Then you wonder how many kids deal with this every day and we never hear about it. I'm of the mind that man (the general term meaning male and female) is nothing but destructive. If not destroying each other then we seem to destroy ourselves. I understand this is not true of every one but it seems to be more common every day.

Raist

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This just astounded me. I am crying.

How could he even THINK of doing such a thing?
This makes me CRY for such a sad poor baby to have such an insane father.

I hope Oregon State steps up and takes this kid away from such a dangerous home.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They should stick that Taser up his arse and turn it on high....A__hole.

new topics

top topics

join