It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a cool new Werewolf movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Man I love werewolf movies. How about an Anne Rice type trilogy about Werewolves.

Theres pleny of Vampire movies, tv shows.

Werewolves are more intersting. One that isn't cheesy. Is so spectacular that it has to come out on the fourth of July. Produced by Jerry brukemeyer or something. There are a few that are slated to come out but they all smell of a funky cheese

www.werewolf-movies.com...

I'm talking American Werewolf in San antonio followed up with other movies. There has to be somebody out there who feels the same way.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I love horror movie. However,I must say that I really don't do the Zombie, Werewolf thing. They are kind of like vampire movies, there are too many of them and when you've seen one, you've seen them all.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
More than 1 or 2 done right? or any?

I am not talking about one of those blood and gore cheesefest. I'm talking mainstream, movie about Werewolf society or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, I have seen American Werewolf in London and such. Actually it was probably one of the better ones.. The Howling was pretty good when it first came out back in the 80s... but, it ruined itself by coming out with parts 3 and 4 in my opinion..

Zombie movies I have never really cared for.. I like Supernatural horror movies..

I can't say that I have actually seen a movie about the werewolf culture and such. I thought Ginger Snaps was pretty intriguing but ... certainly not ranked in the top ten of all time horror movies in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I like American werewolf in London and Paris, They come along with all the mythology. Like the undead people.

I like the idea in Bram Stoker's Dracula that Dracula is the werewolf/ the Beast...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After the first Howling movies they just turned into utter crap. I accidentally watched part 7 or 9 on cinemax and was horrified at the stupidity.

What about the mythology strain that there were twin brothers, one bitten by wolf, the other bat. One a werewolf, the other vampires. Brothers but for ever fighting each other
:bash:

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Even though this wasn't a movie, it was still one of the coolest werewolf based shows there was. It ran in the late 80's and was simply called Werewolf.
www.werewolftv.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
After seeing werewolves done CGI in American Werewolf in Paris and Van Helsing I think I'm done with the genre for good. American Werewolf in London is about as good as it's ever going to get, and if they ever decide to do more they have to do the effects practically, because CGI just looks awful for werewolves.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I strongly recommend watching both underwold movies. They both have excellent plotlines and the director uses very little CGI. It's all guys in suits. In my opinion they're the best werewolf/vampire movies to date. I also didn't think the werewolves in van helsing were bad. They actually had a more wolfish appearance that I found rather cool. Thats just my opinion though.

top topics

join