It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cautiousness of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

You act like the Bible is completely true and infallible. BULL.CRAP. It was written by men, for men, with influence from God, but not by God. It is full of truth AND lies, political views and personal opinions of men.

Ball, you get my award for a factual, totally provable post, which seems to be very rare on this site as of late. I believe in God, but I've also studied the REAL history of the bible, the MANY books that were left out because they didn't fit what the church wanted, etc.

Yes, exactly. There were many gospels, but the church picked the ones it liked the best, and left many others in the dust. You might have heard of the Gospel of Judas.

Also, for anyone who's on the fence over this, the rapture is complete BS, it was never in any of the ancient texts and was made up by a man in 1859, after a humble farm girl had a 'vision' of Jesus returning twice more. He interpreted it how he wanted to, spread it around, and now every time there is a crisis on earth, like the Civil War, or the current war, people flock to this doomsday theory again.

Many of them don't even realize what they are being taught is a recent creation, and not of ancient biblical origins, or any ancient origins. Its not part of the Bible, it never was, and its not even part of the book of revelations. The book of revelations ends in peace on earth for a thousand years, the rapture ends in hell on earth for all nonbelievers.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

You act like the Bible is completely true and infallible. BULL.CRAP. It was written by men, for men, with influence from God, but not by God. It is full of truth AND lies, political views and personal opinions of men.

Ball, you get my award for a factual, totally provable post, which seems to be very rare on this site as of late. I believe in God, but I've also studied the REAL history of the bible, the MANY books that were left out because they didn't fit what the church wanted, etc.

Yes, exactly. There were many gospels, but the church picked the ones it liked the best, and left many others in the dust. You might have heard of the Gospel of Judas.

Also, for anyone who's on the fence over this, the rapture is complete BS, it was never in any of the ancient texts and was made up by a man in 1859, after a humble farm girl had a 'vision' of Jesus returning twice more. He interpreted it how he wanted to, spread it around, and now every time there is a crisis on earth, like the Civil War, or the current war, people flock to this doomsday theory again.

Many of them don't even realize what they are being taught is a recent creation, and not of ancient biblical origins, or any ancient origins. Its not part of the Bible, it never was, and its not even part of the book of revelations. The book of revelations ends in peace on earth for a thousand years, the rapture ends in hell on earth for all nonbelievers.

This is interesting stuff. I've never heard the story on the Rapture you present. I'm sending this to a Biblical Scholar we work with. He, in turn, works with other scholars in Israel, and other places abroad... including with some Asians that understand the Seven Churches of Asia being recalled to God.

I'll interested to see what he comes up with. Do you have a source on that information? I'm DEFINITELY interested.

As far as the book of Judas goes. I own it. Have read and studied it. The Gnostics' writing's as well... There are literally VOLUMES of Christ's words that were discarded.

And YES the Bible has been tainted by man. THAT is my entre point. The tendancy is for people to ADD to the "illegitimacy" factor of the Bible b/c of this fact... saying there's just too much confusion etc.

The fact that this happened should set you ALL off on a crusade of your own to find out WHAT knowledge they LEFT OUT and WHY.

They NEEDED to have CONTROL of humanity to wreak their havoc upon us... or them... LOL...at the time...

What if they left out the part about eternal life being TRUE and why?
What if they left out the part about being able to fly around the universe without a "rocketship"?
What if ET's intrigue with us is based on us having been 'created wonderfullly" just like the bible says? "wonderfully" by the way, would NOT have meant anyting short of "supernatural". The bible even says outright that WE ARE GODS.

It also says that those who add to it will have the plagues added to them. Those who take away from it will be cast out from the tree of life. That, by the way, means your soul just got eradicated.

Now...

In today's sci fi world... How can you possibly deny ANY of this as plausible?

Ask yourself... WHAT has gotten you so pissed about God? LOL

Have you ever lied?
If so you are a liar. I have. We all have.

Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
I stole a squirgun from a drugstore at age 6. My mom was there... If I explained to you the true nature of that 'event" you'd freak. Suffice it to say that I was "influenced" enough to make the decision to turn my back on the commandments right after I learned the difference between right and wrong. I am a thief.

Nearly everyone has had this type happen. There is a need for a savior folks.
Satan wants you "numbed". Grays do it nicely.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ball

THAT was an outstanding response. This is also very interesting. Nostradamus talked about how the far eastern religions would be closest to the truth.

BUT...

We've also talked to John Hogue and other Nostradamus Folk... There is language in his quatrains... when held up against the abductee database, event accounts, etc... it's strange, b/c there are some things that Nostradamus said that lend to the fact that he was an abductee.

This might sound funny at first ... but we're serious about it. In the Bible it states openly about the couple times that Satan abducted Jesus... To tempt him to turn his back on their Dad...

Nos talked about the alien presence and how they just want to make us a part of their incredible project... That's out of the Nostradamus quatrains. Many abductees have been given screensavers that tell them "ET is here to help us..."

I think we should all be able to agree that ANY organization that just comes in and abducts people at will... does whatever they want to them... and then puts them back in a fashion where their very memory has been invaded.... SHOULD BE CONSIDERED VIOLENT. SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A THREAT TO HUMANITY.

If they were here to help, they'd come down and HELP. The fact that people sit in here and say we're "too violent". Folks... this deception they've weaved is complete in nature. YOU are not supposed to connect all the dots...

YOU are supposed remain NUMB to TRUTH and be caught up in the sorcery and confusion of the conspiracy and misinformation. And... we're doing a great job... Just like they planned.

Life is scaler in nature. Look at the rat labs. Look at any nightclub for cryin' out loud.

The CLUB is Earth
The WOMEN are Humanity
The MEN are the Grays. Face it boys... all ya wanna do is get 'em drunk so they don't remember... their inhibitions are down... and you gonna git you some!

Think about YOU as the perpetrator. As men... it's what we do... there's no shame in it... we are on the "hunt"... right? Get all decked out... all cologned up... yer goin' HUNTING.

Think about all the deception and lies that go on just trying to get laid. Don't any of you get the fact that if Humanity had an adversary they would have to go WAY outside to box to beat us. WE are pretty darned smart...

Even Adolf Hitler said it best... THAT is scary:

"The Leaders of the World have it easy, when all of mankind simply does not think..."

Get it yet? By the way... the swastikas? LOL. Study the history of THAT symbol alone. It goes all the way back to ancient HEBREW.

The Nazis implemented a sign of PEACE from those whom they desired to destroy. And is it not interesting that it was the JEWS that Hitler was after?

It is ALL tied together folks.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm not pissed about God, I'm pissed about what people do in His name!

Which I'm sure you can relate to.

And I personally do not believe nostradamus.

If you go and ask Evangelists about the rapture, they will all tell you its real. It would be foolish to do so, they obviously believe in it and refuse to move from their view no matter what is brought to their attention.

Just today, a few hours ago, there was a show on the National Geographic channel on the Apostle Paul's Book of Revelations, and at the end it describes the rapture as I have. I will try to find the google video of it.

here it is on google video, watch and decide for yourself.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

heres another one, unrelated, but interesting.

video.google.com...

You may also want to be wary of that black and white thinking, thats not how reality usually is. Not everything is connected, not everything is good vs. evil, and those abductions could very well be by our own government trying to get us to hate the aliens. You really just never know. However its obvious you won't listen to me, so keep on thinking what you want to. You would have done that anyway.

I need to sleep now, good niiiiigggghhhht.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Funny how so many people can't discuss a topic without invoking religion.

Maybe cause its Sunday? lol

[edit on 2/11/2007 by lagos]

[edit on 2/11/2007 by lagos]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
mbkennel

If the ETs really wanted to communicate and meet with us and make the blackmail ineffective, they could. The logical conclusion is that the ETs are not desperate to make contact with us or at least 99.999% of us, and actively avoid doing so and keep their own affairs intensely private and covered up to the masses.

And so they do make the blackmail ineffective as much as possible by keeping personal contact private while staging increasing sightings for groups of people. The privacy about personal contact is for the protection of the humans who are accepting contact, and it's still necessary now.

Many of the things being learned can come out more openly later, and many are put to use already. It is much safer for a human to learn things and share them with others without any evidence. It is also strategic to know that personal claims that are presented publicly with physical evidence are fabricated.

The fabricated accounts are what is teaching the masses of people to believe and feel and think about the alien races. Only people who actually get to know the aliens themselves, know something true about them.

Many humans have the opportunity for personal contact, about 40% of mankind. Of these, more and more are accepting contact and learning things from the alien races. You only hear about or believe a very small number of true accounts, and the rest of all the ones you hear are fabricated, usually professionally.

The intense privacy is to keep this all covered up as much as possible to the contrary leadership of Earth, not to the masses. The more a single human knows about the aliens, especially about certain kinds of things, the more danger that human is in here if and when he is discovered.

Let's not make everything humans' fault. There are many different groups of humans too, and the ETs could certainly choose some for public meeting who would not be harassed, and the people would be responsible enough to deal with things well. I suggest Iceland.

You are right, and the organization of our visiting races has chosen Japan for first open contact with our world. In the mean time, they can only work with individuals who are willing to accept the risks.

[edit on 2/11/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

You may also want to be wary of that black and white thinking, thats not how reality usually is. Not everything is connected, not everything is good vs. evil, and those abductions could very well be by our own government trying to get us to hate the aliens. You really just never know. However its obvious you won't listen to me, so keep on thinking what you want to. You would have done that anyway.

I need to sleep now, good niiiiigggghhhht.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

No BALL... Not at ALL! I appreciate every bit you write. Those who let something as archaic as anger or offense overtake them in a time of collaboration and learning are simply missing the essence of the experience... no?

I'm going to check those videos out. I concur with what you've said. I think the mind has GOT to STAY open. Faith in God is Mine... be that as it may... Even if I was b/w... good one, btw...

Well done! I'm looking forward to checking that stuff out...

Nostradamus is interesting. I think he's for real... but I think he got manipulated just like the rest of us. How kewl of a weapon would THAT be for THEM? Control a dude 500 years ago so that his "prophecies" THEN contribute to the chaos NOW... GENIUS.

*evilgrin*
SPout

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You can read all you read and you can get information from others but to live the expereince is something you have to experience yourself.

You can't tell me what I lived is a screencover for you don't know what I expereinced.

The Grey's are not all evil as you and others claim. I ask you have you meant them ? Do you understand them? I have and I do.

Long, long ago a Pope changed the Sabbath (God's day of rest) from Saturday to Sunday (when Christ was resurrected) so much for all truth in Christianty.

Humans that do not know this will be forgiven for preying on the wrong day.

Enough of Religion for me.

People speak of Ancients but it is the Elders that are doing what needs to be corrected.

Ball was right love, love for one another.... love for mankind.

TRUST AND FAITH

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You can read all you read and you can get information from others but to live the expereince is something you have to experience yourself.

You can't tell me what I lived is a screencover for you don't know what I expereinced.

The Grey's are not all evil as you and others claim. I ask you have you meant them ? Do you understand them? I have and I do.

Long, long ago a Pope changed the Sabbath (God's day of rest) from Saturday to Sunday (when Christ was resurrected) so much for all truth in Christianty.

People speak of Ancients but it is the Elders that are doing what needs to be corrected.

TRUST AND FAITH

and how exactly is it that you understand something that has a millenium or maybe millions of years of knowledge beyond yours? have you gotten inside their heads and figured everything out yet? i comforted my dog when i had to put it to sleep

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Observe,

I am interested in what you have said about the Greys considering Earth their laboratory - I am actually unsure of whether I have had contact or not and generally assume I know nothing about aliens, but consistencies in the witness reports led me to considering that idea as one possible option. Why do they consider Earth as their laboratory? Is their society essentially a scientific one? What kinds of experiments are they interested in? Genetics and reproductive activites come up quite often in reports but the overall aim of these activities is not clear. Also, (I am sorry for all these questions) what is it you are referring to when you say "Elders"?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
lol, I see what you are getting at and I'm not going there.

I don't ask you to believe my words (I only share what I do know) you can take what I write in the way you yourself choose.

For myself I do not care the choice you decide because when the times comes you will then know.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

AND AS WEIRD AS THIS IS GOING TO SOUND TO YOU AND ABOUT 98% OF ALL READERS... EVEN THE SABBATH BEING CHANGED IS PART OF THE DECEPTION.

SEE... WE, AS HUMANS, CHANGED THE SABBATH... SO THAT EVERY WEEK WE'D BE SINNING BY NOT FOLLOWING GOD'S WORD ON THE SABBATH. IF THE THEORY THAT SATAN'S BS IN THE BOOK OF JOB IS "EVIDENCE" OF THE ABDUCTION SCENARIO, THEN CHANGING THE SABBATH, WHICH WAS A CHOICE OF MAN, WHO IN TURN, IS INFLUENCED BY E.T. WHO IN TURN IS THE RANCH HAND OF SATAN... YIKES.

ALL HUMANS WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR THIS IF THEY TAKE CHRIST.

I'M THIRSTY.

THIS IS A GOOD POINT. I WONDER WHY THEY DO WHAT THEY DO...

LIFE AND LOVE
Here I am 37 years older
than the baby my parents brought home
Still searchin' for answers to
all of the questions a little boy asks
Still waitin' on someone to explain to me
why we need money?
Still waitin' on humanity to finally feel
what's really real...

Life and Love and Nothing more
that's what we are...

Part of a song I wrote... I've played guitar since age 6. I write... really dig bluegrass... It moves... FAST.

TRUST AND FAITH

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Observe,

I have no intention of trying to lead the discussion in any particular way, I am merely curious about what information you recieved. If you do not wish to respond, that is fine, and if you do wish to respond, that is ok too.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One thing the Elders deal with are souls. I chuckle as I write this, you can look at them like we would compare our viewing of Santa Claus. They know the souls that are naughty or nice. I was asked by them to come here and help the humans when it was time and I agreed.

The Elders can revive the dead if they are still needed (what you might know of as people having NDE) they Monitor everything.

They are all parallel to us, tall, short, fat, thin, GOOD, BAD, and all different colors.

Humans are a study to them they watch and think we are evolving to slowly. All I was told was a wrong was done and they are here to try and correct it when it is time. Many that have experiences that are here to help know that when that time comes they will know what to do and whatever is to be will be.

You can't take a Grey and say they are all evil it would be like taking a human and saying all humans are evil.

The Proof people want will come when it is time for it to come. In the mean time things will continue goodness and badness.

They do wait for the day we realize what the soul of Christ was sent here for. Peace, Love, Faith, Trust in one another do you see this coming soon, I do not. Time has no meaning to them nor does monies we have a lot to grasp yet, it is up to us to stand together and stop the madness.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Observe;

Thank-you for responding. If I understand what you have said your term "Elders" is what I usually think of as "Realized Masters" (which admittedly sounds very grandiose) which I usually think of as humans that have evolved to the point where they take on responsibilities for larger issues that face the human species - what some would refer to as truly enlightened beings. I realize this is not necessarily what you mean; I am simply relating the closest term I have to what you have expressed. Do you take the Elders to be aliens, humans, or both?

I like your point about greys being as diverse as humans in outlook and action - it makes more sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Humans are a study to them they watch and think we are evolving to slowly. All I was told was a wrong was done and they are here to try and correct it when it is time. Many that have experiences that are here to help know that when that time comes they will know what to do and whatever is to be will be.

You can't take a Grey and say they are all evil it would be like taking a human and saying all humans are evil.

The Proof people want will come when it is time for it to come. In the mean time things will continue goodness and badness.

They do wait for the day we realize what the soul of Christ was sent here for. Peace, Love, Faith, Trust in one another do you see this coming soon, I do not. Time has no meaning to them nor does monies we have a lot to grasp yet, it is up to us to stand together and stop the madness.

After reading that quote... I know how good a person you are. You are compassionate. You probably have had a strong affinity with animals since you were a kid, no?

So you'll take me to heart when I say this. You are certain of this view. I am certain it is a memory overlay - a "screensaver" - if you will.

In a case like this, it would be really great if we could turn to an expert for an educated opinion. We will all agree that it is difficult, to say the least, to be an expert on something like this.

So we'll have to make do with what we've got. A good carpenter never blames his tools...

Therefore, we might want to turn to someone that is an INVESTIGATOR. A LICENSED Investigator. We also might want someone with an "intel savvy mind". Someone with some longevity would be nice. That way we'll feel more comfortable with what they might tell us...

We have someone available that qualifies. And has 40 years experience studying this... investigating this. That's longer than I've been breathing.

How bout you?

Would you call Derrel Sims and ask him about this? I really think it will help you either confirm or deny a vast plethora of things. You guys would have an incredible conversation... I can tell you that much.

SPout

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am also a southpaw. I must saw you are savvy, aren't you.

I share what I have been shown and told by these beings and each person can take what I say in the way they choose.

I am not here to prove anything only share.

When one agrees to come here there is no changing your mind if you decide you don't like it. I will say this, I have had good times and bad times in this life and there have been times I thought why did I agree to this but then I open my eyes and see the trees of life the rebirth of
seasons I hear the ones I love with the heart that beats within me. I am not a rich person in monies but I am rich in love, faith and trust that when the time comes the good ones will make me proud.

Earth has been called a prison planet by many but it is a school to me and I think the classes need adjustment they are all wrong they should be learning centers.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OBSERVE50

I hope you'll understand as well, that any response I might give you, any opinion I or anyone else might profer here...

NONE of that should stop you from pleading your case. NOTHING should stop you from describing EVERY vivid detail. Whether I am right or wrong... whether you are right or wrong... Your experiences ARE important. They ARE imperative to ALL of this.

Look at the venue you have to share...

The negative response you might get is the same that's been prevelant amongst the human race since the time of Job... and it is even reflected that way IN the Book of Job... go take a look... I was simply SHOCKED when I went back and reread that book from the perspective of an abductee...

Every single word you've shared. Every single moment you've experienced. They are ALL essential to EVERYONE'S UNDERSTANDING.

So if I am coming from a different angle... we've GOT to remember that if there's some "vile force" out there engaging this mass deception against humanity...

then simple folk like US have GOT to remember that deception... that it IS here... and that it's ALWAYS going to try and pit us against each other.

We have to remember to LISTEN to each other.

If there is anything I've said or done to make you feel this way... like you should cower... or hide those amazing experiences away... then that is MY FAULT and YOU do not deserve to feel that way.

Let us ALL stand together to dissect this beast. It's bigger than we consider it to be... And we've ALL seen in places like this, how we can be like vultures preying upon the carrion below...

Tell it ALL, bro. With NO SHAME. And let the rest of US act as BROTHERS to the ones telling the stories. Surround them and protect them that they may tell us ALL of what they've seen. THAT is what we need to do.

In that "circle" we need to have the ability to speak FREELY with CONVICTION and with NO OFFENSE TAKEN by ANY.

we must SEPARATE THE PEOPLE FROM THE PROBLEM.

This is how I founded my CAT Team in 2004. It is the concept upon which we are building my entire company. I hope it matters HERE as well. It is philosophy like the concept of "sanctuary" that will allow US to gather up together to determine WHO or WHAT is REALLY the "threat" if there is one really there...

Live Together. Die Alone.

Always liked the ring of that... The Island is Earth... and WE are the LOST.

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Actually that was an excellent post.

Remember there are times that the good get the bad name.

FYI.... the ones I know (Greys) consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there body. They would need care by a Botonist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join