It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cautiousness of Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I think that one of the reasons aliens haven't made proper worldwide contact with Earth yet, is because of our behaviour.
If they have been watching us for a long time they would observe our violent, aggressive and warlike nature.
Especially if they have picked up some of our televison signals, could you imagine E.T's reaction after watching Independance day or the Star Wars movies.
I think that they would be building a barrier around our solar system and putting up signs saying WARNING! warlike aggressive species enter at your own risk.

Just my opinion what does everyone elese think?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Every bordered country (tribe? clan?) on the planet aren't violent. Countries like Greenland, Iceland, Finland and so on - don't act in a violent manner in general. Media presents things in a far more dramatic fashion to attract interest. But you're right, they may see signs of a violent nature. They may not comprehend borders/countries/seperation. War in one part of the planet may imply the entire planet is violent (or has the ability to become violent).

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Grey that I go to communicated these words to me when I was a young one.

We are not here to take over the Earth we can not survive here, there is to much oxygen in your air. We are not here to interfere we are here to "study" you, there would be only one time we would confer to interfere and that is if you were about to destroy Earth, if you destroy Earth, you will destroy our laboratory. He said, we monitor the entire Earth and any destructive equipment that could destroy Earth and our Laboratory.

He said there are beings that are bad and they also monitor them closely so they do not hurt us. He said they have done battle with them to protect us and any ships that crash on Earth do so by battle.

If the sightings are increasing I would say they know something is in the makings and they are observing, the Grey's do record everything.

You must realize that there are different species here in the deepest of our waters. The Greyish/white Grey's are good but I must tell you there are different Grey types.

What I wrote, I know I can't prove a word so you don't need to believe a word. I'm not into getting into that I 'm just being nice to share so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Observe,
I have read a few of your posts and find them quite interesting....I am not discounting anything you claim by the way!
You mention underwater/USO and different, "greys"? Can you eloborate a bit more on these?? Also you mention craft being downed to battle...do you mean battle with humans/us or other greys???

Neat thread by the way to the OP!!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was talking about battle with other beings.

The Grey's that I experience with are here to right a wrong that was done. They have not told me what this wrong was but I was told when it was time I would know and I would know what I was to do to help.

The ones I go to consider the Earth there's so to say. There are different species here and they are in the deepest of our waters. These other beings are allowed to do as they please as long as they do not interfere with what the Grey's are doing and if they do the Grey's will do battle with them. He communicated that they "try" to take there battles out over our waters they do not want the ships landing on our land.

He said,

We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, we are in your waters in the "deepest" of your waters.

I have tried to tell people this but you see how it is. I have written that they are looking in the wrong direction, I have written that if they wanted to communicate with Seti they could and in any language they want to. I have written that they should try low frequency wave lengths heck I have even told them where the tracking device is and I even e-mailed Dr. Lear about this.

What I have discovered is they are to busy or full of themselves they don't listen.

What this tells me is people aren't ready. I will be very surprised if contact will ever be made the way people expect or want it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Observe,

So, which greys are in the deepest of our waters?? the good ones or the bad?? And, you mention your communication with one of these beings...was this via a meeting of some kind?? What I mean is, did you see this being and how are you sure that it's intention of what it told you is truthful???
I am not trying to be skeptical at all, just gaining a background for substance rather.

Reagrding the OP, I would certainly think that there need to be signs out there with something along the lines of, "Please do not feed the animals(humans)"..................or, "Caution, experiment in progress"

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I at one time wrote about my expereinces here at ATS and I won't do it again unfortunately it was a waste of my time.

I have found that people here just can not think out of the box even though they think they can. With dealing with other life forms you realize there existance is different then ours, some do not need oxygen or water to exist but humans can't comprehend this.

Science is still a long way off and even though they are starting to open up a little it is not close enough... but then again they could be held back by the Governments.

I was told we try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

They say we use little of our brain we do not know how to use it but we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

You have to look at things in this manner. They consider us stupid and our scientist consider them smart (even though our scientist on the whole won't admit they really exist) So our Scientist are looking for the answers in intelligent ways when in fact these beings who consider us stupid made the answers simple so simple we overlook them.

It's like ask a little kid what color is an apple and they say without thought red, then ask a scientist the same question and they might get into well, there are different types and differnet colors and so on and so forth when the answer was red.

For myself I know you can try as hard as you want to achieve and if it wasn't meant to be for you it will not be.

Again for myself I know there is a time and place for everything and whatever is to be will be.

There are different species in our waters and yes there are different Grey's and when I first saw the Nasca lines years ago on TV I almost had heart failure for my first thoughts were, OMG they found the directional locator. Why I thought that ?????

I have gone different ways, sometimes they just come to me or they take me out of body or float you up to the ship and once they sent a one seater black shiny glass like egg shaped pod for me...Nice.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The Grey that I go to communicated these words to me when I was a young one.

We are not here to take over the Earth we can not survive here, there is to much oxygen in your air. We are not here to interfere we are here to "study" you, there would be only one time we would confer to interfere and that is if you were about to destroy Earth, if you destroy Earth, you will destroy our laboratory. He said, we monitor the entire Earth and any destructive equipment that could destroy Earth and our Laboratory.

He said there are beings that are bad and they also monitor them closely so they do not hurt us. He said they have done battle with them to protect us and any ships that crash on Earth do so by battle.

If the sightings are increasing I would say they know something is in the makings and they are observing, the Grey's do record everything.

You must realize that there are different species here in the deepest of our waters. The Greyish/white Grey's are good but I must tell you there are different Grey types.

What I wrote, I know I can't prove a word so you don't need to believe a word. I'm not into getting into that I 'm just being nice to share so take it for what it's worth.

OBSERVE FIVE ZERO

I'm going to step up here. This is NORMAL. I believe every word you said. I also think I can help you out here. You got lied to. I am NOT being sarcastic. I am NOT joking. Your head has been filled with a "screensaver" that suggests diversion from the true nature of their operation.

To understand their operation, you must first read the Book of Job. No lie. When you understand the deception of Lucifer and his angels... you will begin to understand. Read Genesis 6 as well... about the Nephilim. THAT was their "first world war". It's when Lucifer tried to "get back" at God for banishing him to the Earth. The earth was flooded.

They are back at it again. And isn't it interesting that UFO's are what they chose...

The "gray" is the ranch hand. The smell of sulfur at/after abduction events is in time with what you say about living under the ocean... However, the truth of the matter is that they are in a "bottomless pit" according to the bible... I'm willing to bet that the Hollow Earth Theory applied to that phrasing in the bible gets a solid understanding for the reader.

THEY are those that do evil. Then they tell you it's something else. They step in to stop destruction of the earth b/c the mission is not yet accomplished.

Everybody needs to get over NOT reading the Bible... I ran from it for more than 30 of my 37 years, my friends. Once I understand the nature of this deception and how broad it really is... There is no choice for ANY other than to accept Christ.

As off the wall as that might sound... You'll get it... You'll ALL get it... You are HERE b/c you give a D*** about humanity.

The "screensaver" is what they overlay so you think everything's "kewl". Imagine a "war" where the invading force knew how to control the enemy's thoughts, memories, actions, etc...

Now imagine that adversary being THEM. The grays are nearly autistic. Their IQ hovers around 80. They are biomechanical entities... they are "toasters" implemented as the workhorse. They are the "ranch hands".

The reptilian/locust, the MIB (black cloaked figure with red eyes wrapping around head), the Nordic... these are the "middle managers" on the ranch. We don't know specifically who is "really" calling the shots.

But I'm going to tell you this folks, in hopes that you'll understand our sources are not books, youtube, googlevideo, nor even ATS. Our source is the body of people... more than 2000 of them that have BEEN THERE and can RECALL what happened. People like Jim Sparks... but just not a "celebrity"... The average joe that goes about life scared to tell anybody about what really happened for fear of ostracization and being cast out

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan
I think that one of the reasons aliens haven't made proper worldwide contact with Earth yet, is because of our behaviour.

The alien races are trying desperately to make contact with us. But when they just "show up" it makes us believe all the slander we are fed about them, and this takes us only further away from their objective.

It is only our leadership that is keeping them away by attacks and by harassment to the humans who meet with them to learn the truth. The threats to humans who befriend the alien races amount to effective blackmail.

However, true education is succeeding anyway, even if slowly.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
heh probably because as soon as they land a military guy is going to capture them anyways and try to cover up the whole scenario. the government has stated in documents that it is illegal for a public person to talk to an extraterrestrial

[edit on 10-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All any of us can do is move on with the life we have here and do the best with it that we can.

When it is time for things to be, they will be..... and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Observe50, your story actually sounds similar to many other stories from other people that have suposedly spoken to or had communication with the aliens.

I do not necessarily think you're wrong or right, but I don't discount what you say; it sounds like it is perfectly plausible.

I also don't think you're being decieved by some rediculous satan/demon notion that Southpaw seems to have. Everyone that has actually died and come back has said there is no satan nor hell, only your own self-imposed punishments through your own ignorance, hate, and errors.

I don't discount EarthSister either. I have no idea if either of you are right or are really in communication with aliens, but a lot of people have similar claims, and so I think there must be something to this. What, exactly, I don't know.

I've actually tried asking the aliens mentally to please help us by finally revealing themselves, but I don't think I'm psychic or capable of doing that sort of thing at this point.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow. Ok. *deep breath*
Observe50, Southpaw11....you both make some claims. Not opinions, claims. Stated as facts.

Any proof ? Not websites, or others opinions. Proof ? Anything ? Pictures,
Video ? Anything ?

I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
[edit on 10-2-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Wow. Ok. *deep breath*
Observe50, Southpaw11....you both make some claims. Not opinions, claims. Stated as facts.

Any proof ? Not websites, or others opinions. Proof ? Anything ? Pictures,
Video ? Anything ?

I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
Lex

Lex
I've got tons of stuff I could email you. I don't know how to post stuff here... If somebody could tutor me on THAT I could show ALL here...

Best bet is to dig into some reading. Here's what I recommend to get a handle on REALITY. No offense intended with that remark either... It just that there are so many freakish stories flying around... When you see the EVIDENCE you begin to understand. The REAL abductees with RECALL. The IMPLANTS that have been surgically removed.

Implants are no joke. One of my guys is also a RECON Marine. He's got what the VA called "schrapnel" in his shoulder. He has NO entry wound and is ADAMANT about having NEVER been hit in the shoulder. Also that schrapnel is exactly 1/4" x 1/4" SQUARE. Go read up on schrapnel. It doesn't come in "nice neat cookie cutter" shapes. Just to give you ONE example.

Another of my guys went on a camping trip with 5 buddies. ALL are either Naval SpecWar, Army SF, or DEA. They went for 10 days. When they got back ALL the wives got pregnant. EVERY one of those babies died of massive complications and grotesque birth defects. ALL died in the womb except one that passed 6 days out of the womb.

NONE of those men have a history of this type of thing in their families. We feel this was a mass abduction. I can't talk about it beyond that at this point. I know that sounds like a line, but there are privacy considerations. These are real people that had this happen to them... not imaginary characters in a Spielberg flick, ya know?

I recommend the following:

Book of Job (Bible)
Alienhunter: The Evidence in Light

And then after you read that book... go call Derrel Sims... goto www.alienhunter.org. His number's listed and he'll answer it personally, and can answer any questions you might have.

The guy's not in it to make money like most of the UFO Crew... so he's not gonna try and sell ya anything either. ALL the implant surgeries he's supervised have been paid for COMPLETELY by his company. For instance, Roger Lier will CHARGE YOU to have your implant removed... it gets worse within those circles... but you get the idea...

SIMS is real. The guy is prior Military. US Army Military Policeman. A supervisor at that. He was then recruited by CIA. He was a spook for years. Then they asked him to stay on as an instructor... He left them after that... and he's not said it, but I don't think he likes the CIA at all... And I know NOTHING of why that would be...

He's also an abductee. He's also worked with over 2000 victims of violent crime as an investigator... the violent crime is abduction... and NO I'm not "overstating" it nor am I embellishing.

People don't understand it. Those "things" are NOT here to help you nor me. If they WERE they would NOT be coming into people's homes and taking them against their will and without their knowledge.

This is NOT a laboratory. This is the Earth, a creation of the Lord Our God. The fact that we sit here wondering is PRECISELY what we are supposed to be doing.

We've gotta get together and figure this out. Sims is where to start... and I am TOTALLY not kidding when I say he'll talk to you. Get organized questions together.

If you read some of his book and find that you feel you may be an abductee yourself, I'd call on that note... that way, you're calling right in line with his normal activities of the day, no?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
Observe50, your story actually sounds similar to many other stories from other people that have suposedly spoken to or had communication with the aliens.

I do not necessarily think you're wrong or right, but I don't discount what you say; it sounds like it is perfectly plausible.

I also don't think you're being decieved by some rediculous satan/demon notion that Southpaw seems to have. Everyone that has actually died and come back has said there is no satan nor hell, only your own self-imposed punishments through your own ignorance, hate, and errors.

I don't discount EarthSister either. I have no idea if either of you are right or are really in communication with aliens, but a lot of people have similar claims, and so I think there must be something to this. What, exactly, I don't know.

I've actually tried asking the aliens mentally to please help us by finally revealing themselves, but I don't think I'm psychic or capable of doing that sort of thing at this point.

A Ridiculous Satan/Demon notion? LOL. Well I guess that's one way to put it... How's your faith, bro? Do you have faith in God? Just curious...

And actually the "everyone that has died" part of that is EXTREMELY inaccurate. Have you spoken with Nurses? Doctors? Actual patients who've had an NDE? or OBE?

The Roman Empire strained the Bible... censored things like the Zodiac out of our understanding... the hardcore religious right laughs at the "hippie zodiac astrologer" types... yet the Bible talks specifically about things like Orion and the Pleiades...

Your soul existed before the vessel... or body... you occupy now. Your soul will carry on after it's left your body. THIS is what the Roman Empire censored. It would have been damaging to "productivity" if the simple people understood they would carry on. The powers that were would have a more difficult time rendering control...

That is all just simple history if you take the time to track it all down.

At death there is light. If you've chosen to NOT take Christ... Well... Then I would imagine you might see something else before the light...

Talk to people that have come back from dying that knew they were dying. They will ALL tell you the same thing. Perhaps in their own way even, but they will tell you that the ONLY two things you think about when you pass are:

1) Was I loved?
2) Did I love enough?

That's it. Period. Not, "wow man, my stuff was the kewlest. My house was huge. I made so much money. etc".

A LIGHT is what they go to. The buddhist leadership will talk about this as your soul... as YOU... that we've just not become "one" with that which is around us.

There will come a day when the Jews and the Arabs will embrace as Brothers and Sisters again.

There will come a day when ALL the children of God are called back to Him... When the seven churches of Asia are called back to God... When the Mormon Church must bow down, and repent... All of this will come to pass...

Look at biblical prophecy. Look at Father Malachi and his PERFECTLY ACCURATE predictions about the names of EVERY POPE. At this time there is only ONE MORE POPE until the Catholic Church ENDS.

When the rapture comes... It's going to be VERY easy for the Antichrist to step in and render control of the globe b/c everybody is going to claim it's Alien Abduction.

When that happens, they are going to take our guns.

When they take our guns, they are ALSO going to acknowledge the existance of Hybrids, and are probably going to incorporate the mark of the beast at that point in time.

Have you ever researched RFID operating frequencies? 666 just happens to be right in the range.

These are ancient notions that have been mishandled by an arrogant church. The organized church is referred to in the Bible, in Revelation, as the "whore". Think about it. Priest = Pedophile. As an example.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

A Ridiculous Satan/Demon notion? LOL. Well I guess that's one way to put it... How's your faith, bro? Do you have faith in God? Just curious...

My faith in God is just fine; but I don't believe you have to tell others to 'repent' just to get into 'heaven'. Thats a load. You go to heaven no matter what you believe, if you simply accept that there is a God and He is love.

And actually the "everyone that has died" part of that is EXTREMELY inaccurate. Have you spoken with Nurses? Doctors? Actual patients who've had an NDE? or OBE?

YES I HAVE. HAVE YOU? Actually, I have many contacts that have had NDE's, and one even wrote a book about it, and she was a nurse. So please, save it.

The Roman Empire strained the Bible... censored things like the Zodiac out of our understanding... the hardcore religious right laughs at the "hippie zodiac astrologer" types... yet the Bible talks specifically about things like Orion and the Pleiades...

You act like the Bible is completely true and infallible. BULL.CRAP. It was written by men, for men, with influence from God, but not by God. It is full of truth AND lies, political views and personal opinions of men.

Also, please tell me where the Bible talks about Orion and the Pleiades, and what exactly it says about them. Don't add your OWN interpretation to it either.

Your soul existed before the vessel, or body, you occupy now. Your soul will carry on after it's left your body. THIS is what the Roman Empire censored. It would have been damaging to "productivity" if the simple people understood they would carry on. The powers that were would have a more difficult time rendering control

Okay, yes, obviously, thats what NDE's reveal and I am not speaking against that.

That is all just simple history if you take the time to track it all down.

At death there is light. If you've chosen to NOT take Christ... Well... Then I would imagine you might see something else before the light...

Talk to people that have come back from dying that knew they were dying. They will ALL tell you the same thing. Perhaps in their own way even, but they will tell you that the ONLY two things you think about when you pass are:

1) Was I loved?
2) Did I love enough?

That's it. Period. Not, "wow man, my stuff was the kewlest. My house was huge. I made so much money. etc".

Yeah, again, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING about material love or belongings.

www.near-death.com...

www.nderf.org...

Read these. You know what happens when you haven't accepted 'Christ' when you die? You go to heaven, and you see whatever you believed in on earth until you accept the fact that they are figments created by YOU, and that God does not care what you believed in, as long as you eventually realize you are a part of Him.

God can be Jesus, or Buddha, or Moses, or Krishna, or ANYTHING. But once you get passed your biases, you see that it was always the same God, and even if you are an athiest or an agnostic you still go to heaven. If you continue to disbelieve in God after you die, you stay in the void until you ask him to bring you to him. You don't burn in hell forever. PLEASE, educate YOURSELF before you go making claims that I don't know what I'm talking about, kthnx.

A LIGHT is what they go to. The buddhist leadership will talk about this as your soul... as YOU... that we've just not become "one" with that which is around us.

There will come a day when the Jews and the Arabs will embrace as Brothers and Sisters again.

Duh, I know its a light. I've read thousands of accounts.

There will be a time when EVERYONE will, and it won't be because they converted to Christianity. It will be because they realize that religion and ritual are not the answer, unconditional love and spirituality are.

There will come a day when ALL the children of God are called back to Him... When the seven churches of Asia are called back to God... When the Mormon Church must bow down, and repent... All of this will come to pass...

Look at biblical prophecy. Look at Father Malachi and his PERFECTLY ACCURATE predictions about the names of EVERY POPE. At this time there is only ONE MORE POPE until the Catholic Church ENDS.

Please, prove this or stop proclaiming it like its fact. Show me that the Bible is any more true than the Qur'an or the Torah, or any other ancient moral storybook. Who says this will happen explicitly, and why are they credible?

Biblical prophecy is just another prophecy, there are millions.

When the rapture comes... It's going to be VERY easy for the Antichrist to step in and render control of the globe b/c everybody is going to claim it's Alien Abduction.

When that happens, they are going to take our guns.

When they take our guns, they are ALSO going to acknowledge the existance of Hybrids, and are probably going to incorporate the mark of the beast at that point in time.

Have you ever researched RFID operating frequencies? 666 just happens to be right in the range.

You can find whatever number you want if your LOOKING FOR IT. There is no Satan, there never was. There is no rapture, God has no 'chosen people', he loves us all, and we are here to -learn-, not to be 'saved'. We were saved the moment we were created.

You DO realize that people have been finding crazy crap in the Bible and interpreting it in silly ways forever. Ever heard of Prophet Yahweh? He says that the old testament says that there are only two beings in the entire universe, us and a race of alien Gods, and that Yahweh is the king Alien, and he will come back and save the black slave israelites while the rest of the world burns. He says its all in the Old testament. So is he right just because he used the Bible?

And at least Prophet Yahweh has actually summoned balloons, what have you done so far?

These are ancient notions that have been mishandled by an arrogant church. The organized church is referred to in the Bible, in Revelation, as the "whore". Think about it. Priest = Pedophile. As an example.

the Book of Revelations was written by a man who was being persecuted by Romans, and his 'revelations' reflect this. He was going insane and wrote about how he percieved that God would 'punish' them for what they had done to him. It was about revenge.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

The alien races are trying desperately to make contact with us. But when they just "show up" it makes us believe all the slander we are fed about them, and this takes us only further away from their objective.

It is only our leadership that is keeping them away by attacks and by harassment to the humans who meet with them to learn the truth. The threats to humans who befriend the alien races amount to effective blackmail.

If the ETs really wanted to communicate and meet with us and make the blackmail ineffective, they could. The logical conclusion is that the ETs are not desperate to make contact with us or at least 99.999% of us, and actively avoid doing so and keep their own affairs intensely private and covered up to the masses.

Let's not make everything humans' fault. There are many different groups of humans too, and the ETs could certainly choose some for public meeting who would not be harassed, and the people would be responsible enough to deal with things well. I suggest Iceland.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If they have been watching us for a long time they would observe our violent, aggressive and warlike nature.
Especially if they have picked up some of our televison signals, could you imagine E.T's reaction after watching Independance day or the Star Wars movies.
I think that they would be building a barrier around our solar system and putting up signs saying WARNING! warlike aggressive species enter at your own risk.

Just my opinion what does everyone elese think?

You got the right idea Ozvulcan. Good points.

In the big picture, I don't know how useful humans could be, at this point in our history, to ETB's (assuming they exist). As a whole, we can hardly co-exist peacefully and contribute to environmental balance on the planet. With so many people though, you def. have to look at it on a case by case basis. I see the competitive advantages of our planet as our technologies, resources, and the sytems of the human body and other more advanced creatures that we share the planet with.

If I was flying by Earth, and knew the deal, I would most probably keep on going. Humans are still such a fear-based species; could you really expect any kind of gracious welcome?

Basically, in terms of the cosmic evolutionary ladder, I doubt we would be to far up the ladder at present compared to other possible beings.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You act like the Bible is completely true and infallible. BULL.CRAP. It was written by men, for men, with influence from God, but not by God. It is full of truth AND lies, political views and personal opinions of men.

Ball, you get my award for a factual, totally provable post, which seems to be very rare on this site as of late. I believe in God, but I've also studied the REAL history of the bible, the MANY books that were left out because they didn't fit what the church wanted, etc.

Also, the NDE stuff. I've had one, and my entire life flashed before me like a movie, and the voice or whatever it was politely said it was not my time. I begged, cried, and wanted to go as it was "home" wherever that is. Maybe others that have had a similar experience can relate to the "home" part. I cannot do it justice with words, but if you've been there, you know what I mean.

As far as demons, Gods, ghosts, Aliens, UFOs, and the list goes on to include things like Mothman, hauntings, triangles, calendars, you name it. This world is a VERY mysterious place. I myself do not discount anything. My only thought as I look around and continue to ponder about life, like I've always done, is that I've noticed that we, the human race, is the only species on the planet that does not belong here. Every other living creature lives in harmony with the cycles of this planet and each other. We, on the otherhand, well, to coin an old song, let's just say "I did it my way"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join