It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland..why so many reports??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ever notice that Scotland has the most claims of UFO occurences??
Maybe due to military bases/activity....maybe to ancient cultures...what are your thoughts???
The general claim is that 60% of the population has seen something??? That's a big number, even claims of portals around the world but the Falkirk Triangle being a hotspot??
Major spots seem to be Falkirk, Glasgow, Boonybridge, etc...

Is the military influence even greater than thought????

Mondo

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
just new here!!!!
well i live in scotland, well north glasgow an ive seen some weird stuff
in the skys in the last few months, but i dont know about military bases around this area an never seen any military planes or choppers so a really don't know wat they could have been

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i also live in scotland (edinburgh). The only unidentified object i have seen was 10 years ago, it was an orange ball of light. It was quite far away and at the end of the day it could of been anything.

Interstingly enough other people in fife reported it and got photos which were publihed in the local paper. I dont know if it was ever identified but i cant seem to find the pictures or story on the web

We do have a few airforce bases etc that probably explains most of them. But we do also have the UKs trident nuclear submarines in scotland and a nuclear power plant. I hear E.Ts like the nukes

[edit on 7-2-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Im in Scotland as well, not far from Glasgow. I've seen things in the sky I couldnt identify, definitely not planes as I live on the flightpath from Prestwick Airport and see countless planes and choppers every day and these were different but I couldnt say for definite what they were, could have been satellites for example.

I've never seen anything that I could say for almost certain was an alien driven craft, i'll keep looking though. Skies have been nice and clear this week.

new topics

top topics

join