posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:00 AM
I'll be the first to say, just because others will jump in here just to tell you that, this topic has already been covered several different times.
With that being said I'll move on to your topic.
With all the research, with everything we here at ATS know about flouride, we still allow this toxin to be flushed throughout our system. Why? I
wish I had that answer. I think this lady has done a great thing, more people should try this. Maybe then it would make a difference. Hopefully
this will draw attention to the topic and wake others up to the fact this is a poison.