It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spot the ats members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
this video had me creased up with laughter.

if its not an accurate reflection of some members on this site then i don't know what is

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That's hilarious.. Kind of puts a human face on the ATS community, don't it now?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i liked the first person interviewed. how he just ingnored the question and talked about sports

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Kind of puts a human face on the ATS community, don't it now?

OR, more accurately, human faceS. No?

Unless of course one has a biased, stereotypical view of What the ATS Community looks like.

cartoon, justyc.

Being the fast physician that he is, Doc Velocity should be well aware of the fact that ATSers come in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and More importantly ... with varying interests and viewpoints.

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Being the fast physician that he is, Doc Velocity should be well aware of the fact that ATSers come in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and More importantly ... with varying interests and viewpoints.

Oh, yes, and I've dabbled in many of their interests without even being invited. Of course, I don't assume that the stereotypical ATS member resembles any of those cartoon caricatures, really, preferring my own avatar to best make that representation.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ha. that's amazing. it's sad how dead on a representation that was of extremely "patrotic" citizens. ha.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That was GREAT! The best past was the end when he starts to tell his opinion about what we need to do about it!

The old guy did kind of remind me of my grandfather.

Vas

new topics

top topics

join