It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 personal experiences...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i'm 19, but a few years back... can't remember the exact year, but i was either 11 or 12.. it was new years eve, and my family and i were driving down this certain road to go to a restaurant. it was a hill and we were going down, it was night time, and in front of us were hills in the distance... as we were driving down the hill, it was quiet in the car.. suddenly, my family members said "whoaa.." and began conversing amongst themselves saying, "did you see that?" i unfortunately missed it, i was looking to the side of the window and not in front of me, i was in the back right seat..

anyways, what they apparently saw was a huge blue beam in the distance beyond the hills just shoot up to the air, like something out of star trek... my brothers who were sitting next to me thought that maybe it was a transformer that blew up.. never figured this one out

second story... i was on a certain 'magical' drug... i was at a house down in van nuys with some friends... after an interesting night, we left at 1 am, and by that time we were sober enough to drive back, and the main effects of this 'magical' drug have passed.. just the after 'glow' was present.. but we had to come back because our other friends lost their keys and we needed to give them a ride.

anyways, on the way back, we were basically at the house, but at an intersection just arriving off the freeway, stopped at a red light.. my friend was driving and i was in the passenger seat, it was around 2 now... suddenly, i saw this bright white flash like a universal camera lense hit the side of the earth i saw it in... i spotted it from the corner of my left eye, but it was large enough to grasp my attention.

not only this, but its like i felt the light, i felt weak, something happened, my heart suddenly dropped and my friend got freaked out as well because he saw it, and felt something as well.. its crazy because when it happened we both suddenly said 'whoa!' and felt our chests or acted uncomfortably for that split second... we were NEVER able to explain this, it wasn't the drug because we both felt it and saw it at the same time.. and the drug had long passed, literally hours..

i really don't know what we felt or saw.. we just know it scared the crap out of us...

if anyone has any insight that'd be nice.. just my 2 cents

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Malakai]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Malakai]

join