It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello all,

I am probably gonna seem crazy to most of you, but I have to tell what has gone on in my life. It all started when I watched the discloser project, last november. I have no doubt in my mind the ufo's are real after watching that.
To make a long story short, I started researching conspiracy and ancient text. These conspiracy included illumantai, freemasons, kennedy, and occult symbolism. This has led me back into the old testment. I then compared the old testament to the summerian text, and it all started to make sense. I wish my new reality was different put it appears to me as truth.
Well here it goes. The summerian text indicates a reptillian alien race that created man as a slave. The symbolism includes human giant gods, snakes, serpents, greys, flying discs, and other strange creatures. They are depicted as gods.
If you go back to the old testament it speaks of gods(plural). These gods looked like man(vice-versa). They created Adam and Eve and humans were good. Then the eating of the tree of knowledge thing happened. Which caused man to fall. Could it be by DNA? Or was it Knowledge? Is the Serpent of old in the garden of eden Reptillian? Possible.
If you look at all the symbolism around us there is something going on. Here is just a few you might reconize obelisks, pentigrams, sun gods, fish gods(pope), pyramids, all seeing eye, owls, columbia godess, skull and bones, and snakes everywhere and I mean everywhere. If you doubt me I ask you this, look for snakes as you walk through life for a day. They will pop out in the strangest places. You can start by checking out Intel inside probably right on your computer. Its a snake.

Conclusion:

I still believe in a divine creator of the universe. A loving god of positive love for all good in the heart. As for man I believe we were created by an alien race of loving highly evolved humans(sons of god). After creation the human race was hijacked by this reptillian scum and it has been manipulating mankind ever since. They operate through thirteen families, probably not human. They created religion, wars, famine, empire, and bury history so we cant know the truth.
There are other positive aliens. They have been shooting down these grey/reptillian/nordic alien ships and vice versa causing ufo crashes(interstellar war above earth). Which you can see on the nasa videos.
I have a feeling there is going to be all at war in the heavens at some point.
I hope, we as humans can overcome this someday.

I was a born again christian 8 weeks ago. Now I follow Yahweh the name of god in the old testament. Yahweh gives all good hearts salvation. The original god chosen from the three gods of our creators. The gods these manipulators don't want us to know.

Please take the time to honestly look at what I have said. Look up the symbols.(most important/start in washington) Do your homework.
In reality truth is stranger than fiction and hard to digest.

Peace be with you

Rich

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You claim to be a born-again Christian, but you still believe this bunk about God being an alien and stuff. The two are incompatible.

Being a Christian means that you believe Christ (God himself remember) came to Earth as a man, lived a sinless life, and gave up his life on a cross to pay for our sin. (John 3:16). He then rose again to show that death was defeated.

God is a spiritual entity, not an alien. If aliens exist then God must've created them also, though I'm not sure if they do exist. I tend to believe in something that I can see with my own eyes. Which means I have seen God by the way (not physically, but you get my meaning).

[edit on 7/2/07 by jimboman]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Why then does the crucifiction/resurection and easter follow the sun cycle?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Who says it does?

The days we celebrate Easter (it's movable remember) isn't exactly around the time of the cruxifiction. It's another tagged on date, like Christmas.

en.wikipedia.org...

If anything it's more tied to the moon cycle.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
For thousands of years the Winter Solstice (Dec. 22-25) has been the most special time of the year and the most important date in human celebration. The sun has started its long journey home bringing Springtime.
Long before the mythological birth date of Jesus in the solstice period, our bloodstream ran in the veins of sun gods and sun worshippers...Greeks and Romans...Barbarians in the Germanic forests...Northern worshippers of Thor...and Egyptians...Jews...Gauls...Persians and Indians. No wonder that human beings have celebrated the date of the Winter Solstice for thousands of years considering that our very survival depends upon the return of the sun.

P.S. I just found out about this

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Of course it is. Christmas was tagged on to an already existing festival.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christ wasn't born on 25th December, and many various dates are supposed to be the correct date. Just google 'date of Christ's birth' and you'll see!

BTW, why do you say 'mytholigical' date? Do you believe Christ is real or not?

'Christian' ('little anointed one' from the Greek) comes from 'Christ' (Christos, 'anointed one' in Greek).

"The term appears in English and most European languages owing to the Greek usage of Christos in the New Testament as a description for Jesus. In the Septuagint version of the Old Testament, it was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew Mashiach (Messiah), meaning "[one who is] anointed". While many Christian writers claim that this term implied a match to the criteria of being anointed that Jewish tradition had given to their predicted future saviour, some argue that there is no "saviour" concept, as suggested in Christianity, in the Jewish tradition. The "anointed" one more closely means 'high priest', 'leader', or even 'ruler'."

taken from en.wikipedia.org...

or you can have:

Christ (Greek christos, "anointed one") is the translation of the Hebrew word for Messiah in the Septuagint version of the Bible. Ancient peoples considered anointing with oil a sign of being set apart for special honor or for an exalted office. In the Old Testament, the anointing of prophets and priests set them apart for their religious functions (1 Kings 19:16; Isaiah 61:1; Exodus 28:41, 29:7); the anointing of kings was a symbol of their power as representatives of God in a theocracy (1 Samuel 10:1, 16:13; 2 Samuel 2:4; 2 Kings 9:6; Psalms 89:20).

The concept became especially associated with King David, and when the Hebrews looked for another "anointed one" to lead their nation, they at first conceived of him as a man from David's line. Later, some writers shifted their hope from a messianic figure to an age of peace inaugurated directly by God. In New Testament times, Christ became the surname of Jesus, reflecting the Christian belief that he is the anointed one of God.

taken from mb-soft.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I used to believe.

I dont know what to believe anymore. Unless you study the symbols, and the summerian text. And you can make sense out of all of it. I am at a loss here. Its hard to even begin to discuss this with you because you don't believe in the ufo's. When several astronauts are on the record now.

In the orginal post everything I wrote about is in the ancient text with illustrations. These discs are real and they have been here for all of human history. I dont want to get in a discussion about jesus anymore because it is pointless. Inever will change your mind, nor do I want to. Look and research what I have said for yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that my friend.

And I didn't say I didn't believe in UFO's. It's just that to me too many people think that UFO = alien spaceship. There are UNIDENTIFIED flying objects out there, but whether they're of alien origin or not is still an open question.

I'm one of those who want them to land on my lawn to prove it! Until then I have an open mind.

I just don't believe God is an alien. I've had too many spiritual encounters with him to go with that theory.

Believe me when I say that when you touch God (Jesus, The Holy Spirit - they're all three the same person) then you know!

You said: Look and research what I have said for yourself.

I can say the same to you. When reading the Bible (New Testament as well as Old Testament) pray to God and ask him to reveal his truth in it.

also try to get some Theology books or enroll in a Bible college.

When you've been round this board a bit (I noticed you're a new member) you'll find a lot of threads on the Sumerians and related stuff, for and against what you've been saying, so it's not as if I haven't read a lot on the subject.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

top topics

join