It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin fry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ive been exploring the other chanels on the freeview box (UK) and have been watching a chap called colin fry giving messages people from loved ones who have passed away.

My sister went to see him a while back but nothing was said to her.

Im watching and wondering if all that is being said is true and the people in the audience are plants.

Whats the deal with this chap? Is he for real?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Stories that audience say and audience themselves are generally real at these things, there are many theories about what goes on.

Firstly you need to ask your sister if she had to sign a release form saying she wouldn't say certain things to people outside, maybe she didn't read the small print, but that is one thing that is said to happen at these thing.

Next: apparently he has people working for him that talk to odd members of the audience before they are seated to find things out.

and it could be just "cold reading" it's where you say "i'm looking for a john or a name with J"(for example), a john in audience puts his hands up, then Fry or any other supposed psychic reads their body language and other visible emotions and just picks things from them.

Look up cold reading for more detailed explanation.
I'd like to here from you about the release form.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think he's the most 'believable' of the TV psychics. That American bloke (John Edwards?) is just laughable…

My theory is this -

When people book a seat in the audience they receive tickets. All the names (and more than likely addresses) of those who have booked tickets are bound to be available to Colin and his crew. All he needs to do is a little bit of research into a few of the audience members and he's laughing. Piece of cake.

The finer details may take a little more digging to come across but it’s not going to be too much of a struggle...

join