It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been to Rendlesham Forest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Finished reading Larry Warren's firsthand account book - 'Left at East Gate'. I highly recommend this book. There should be an open discussion on it here.

Lots of spooky UFO stuff still goes on in the area of Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk. Anyone brave enough to do a skywatch down there? - or even been near the abandoned base?

www.amazon.co.uk...=1-1/qid=1170721525/ref=sr_1_1/202-2225032-9451031?ie=UTF8&s=books

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have not. However, a couple of fellows from my office are making a trip across the pond in a few weeks for business. One of them is a UFO enthusiast and has read of this famous event.

He is planning on trying to carve out a little time to take a trip over there. We were just talking about this over the weekend; funny that you posted this.

He is aware of ATS; can't remember if he posts. I will mention to him to try to post thoughts on his trip or at least I will.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd be pretty skeptical of Warren's claims, as they differ greatly from other witnesses' testimony.

However, here's more info if you like, on the case...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here's an MP3 interview with Peter Robbins (who wrote the book) which covers the essential stuff from the book:

Binnall of America Audio

I'd like to point out two things:

1. The "beam" which penetrated the ground and disabled the nukes hidden in a bunker at the air force base Bentwaters.

2. The aliens who apparently floated in the air next to the UFO, witnessed by the soldiers sent out to investigate the incident.

Weird stuff!

The official explanation is that they just saw the light from a lighthouse. If this is true, that could explain the UFO sighting, but it’s impossible that it could explain the “beam” and the floating aliens.

Utter crap or the infamous “smoking gun” …?

[edit on 6-2-2007 by IKEA]

new topics

top topics

join