It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, Blair Bigger Murderers Than Saddam, Al-Qaeda--Mahathir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mahathir Mohamad Malaysia's former leader accused both Bush & Blair worse than Al Qaeda. Mahathir Mohamad in the past had publicly attacked the jewish nation Israel similar to what the current Iranian president did. He is well known for his being "anti western". He also mentioned that: "the Sept. 11 attackers may have killed about 3,000 people, but about 600,000 people have been killed during the US-led war in Iraq and Afghanistan"

newsinfo.inquirer.net
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Former Malaysian leader Mahathir Mohamad accused George W. Bush and Tony Blair of being more evil and bigger murderers than Saddam Hussein and the September 11 attackers.

In some of his most provocative swipes at the US and British leaders, Mahathir said Monday that their war in Iraq had caused worse terror than al-Qaeda's suicide bombers around the world.

"History should remember Blair and Bush as the killers of children, or as the lying prime minister and president," said Mahathir, long known for frequent and scathing verbal attacks on Western countries and culture.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is another accusation of the former leader of Malaysia. In the past, he had been mostly vocal against certain western cultures.
Some even described his speeches as "fiery"

He publicly accused Blair & Bush "killers of children" He compared the 911 deaths against the current deaths in Iraq. This is to prove that the U.S. war against terorrism is costing more deaths. Making the war unjustifiable.

Yups! this can be considered as his most provocative verbal attack at the US and British leaders.

Sometimes I wonder, what can really drive a certain person this kind of hatred.

And Oh,, an NGO? will launch a war tribunal that would hold "trials" for world leaders, including Bush and Blair, against whom common citizens file complaints.

I Wonder what they can achieve with this one.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well he's right, and I hope that those criminals end up in jail for the rest of their miserable lives. There crimes are in the worst you could make, human trafficing, drug smuggling, war crimes, torture, terrorism, treason... A lot of them.

But if they are to go about US and british officials because they are criminals, they should jail every former US and british officials because most are criminals.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
While I'm sure there have been 600k casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan not all of those deaths can be blamed on Bush and Blair specifically suicide bombers. Suicide bombers are making up for the majority of deaths in the two countries right now and neither Western leader should be considered responsible for the people blowing themselves up, especiallty when all the suicide bombers are blowing themselves up for "Mohammad" and for "Jihad."

So sure, Bush and Blair, are responsible for hundreds of thousands of casualties over in the Middle East, but so are the Radical Muslim Religious leaders who preach hate and terror and tell their followers to go blow themselves up.

How can Bush be responsible for someone else freely choosing to blow themselves up? If all suicide bombers blow themselves up for George Bush and Tony Blair then what is the difference between Bush, Blair, and Mohammad for their destructive inspiration? Wouldn't this claim of responsibility mean that all suicide bombers act on the orders of Bush and Blair instead of from Radical Islamic Leaders and Allah?

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Unfortunately, saying things like this mean you need to rethink your future budgets.. as you have just lost all trade incentives and benfits from the USA.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
While I'm sure there have been 600k casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan not all of those deaths can be blamed on Bush and Blair specifically suicide bombers.

I am wondering whether people have any evidence to support this number. I have not heard anything.

Suicide bombers are making up for the majority of deaths in the two countries right now and neither Western leader should be considered responsible for the people blowing themselves up, especiallty when all the suicide bombers are blowing themselves up for "Mohammad" and for "Jihad."

So sure, Bush and Blair, are responsible for hundreds of thousands of casualties over in the Middle East, but so are the Radical Muslim Religious leaders who preach hate and terror and tell their followers to go blow themselves up.

With respect to the suicide bombers, I think the question is less clear. Indeed, the war was a cause of the carnage. But what about Saddam's failure to ensure that he gave fair and open inspections in good faith? How far back can we go here? The causes get more tenuous as you go out, and the blame seems to fall simply with the people blowing themselves up. I do not understand how any other conclusion can be reached, but I am willing to listen to an argument.

new topics

top topics

join