It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very intresting pic...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is a new rifle used in Iseral...

new technology...

An Israeli, holds a firing mechanism, fitted with a pistol that sits over a color mini-camera with zoom, located at the front end and the back section which consists of the stock, trigger and a monitor, that allows the shooter to fire at his target from around the corner, during a shooting session in a fire range in the central Israeli town of Shoham, Monday Dec. 15, 2003. The system developed by the U.S.-Israeli company Corner Shot is beeing tested by armies from 15 countries and Israeli combat units and forces will begin using the device next week, a former deputy commander of Israel's anti-terror unit and founder of the company said

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thats cool nice find , Looks like somthing for swat .

AlBeMet

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder what the recoil feels like.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Looks like a Phonix arms 22 cal from the pic if thats the case not mutch recoil .

AlBeMet

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I need a paintball gun like that :p

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
FULCRUM already posted about this. I must admit, tho- it has the potential to save a lot of lives.

DE

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
I must admit, tho- it has the potential to save a lot of lives.

DE

True, but what about when it falls into the "bad" guys hands?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
From www.army-technology.com

The CORNER SHOT is the ultimate solution for dealing with the deadly threats that lurk "around the corner" in a variety of tactical situations encountered by military and law enforcement personnel, anti-terror units and SWAT teams operating in open or built-up areas, inside buildings, rooms and enclosed spaces, and especially in forced entry situations.

The CORNER SHOT has already been acquired by police and special forces units around the world.

The key to CORNER SHOT is the swing-hinge front section of the system, a state-of-the-art device that houses the handgun and a compact detachable color video camera. The unique lateral (both left and right) swinging mechanism enables the user to safely sweep, search or engage targets �around the corner� with the camera transmitting what it sees directly to a video monitor. Both the video monitor and the remote trigger control for firing the pistol, together with all system operating switches, are fitted to the frame held by the user.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hehe...

oops...

sorry but i dont almost ever read the government projects forum...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

sorry but i dont almost ever read the government projects forum...

NP,

That was posted at the time there was no Weaponry forum here, and its good to have a topic also in here as it really belongs to here..

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

NP,

That was posted at the time there was no Weaponry forum here, and its good to have a topic also in here as it really belongs to here..

Thank you

Thank you

top topics

join