It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Read this and vote for or against

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
After swimming in the conspiracy waters for about 2 years, I've come to see that the "Bilderburg" Group is a very secret organization and is probably behind almost everything that is going wrong in the world. Poverty, mass murder, state sponsored terrorism, federal reserve, assassination's of United States Presidents (JFK).

I think ATS should create a icon and label it BILDERBERG. That is how large this topic is. The Bilderburg is behind everything. We MUST create a topic specifically relating to conpsiracy theories that are associatied with the Bilderburger's so that we can better understand their true secret nature through the shared wealth of knowledge from many eye's on the internet.

If you are for a ATS icon for a Bilderberg specific conspiracy forum please support it by voting for it and expressing you're shared belief's of the benefit of having a forum on ATS to explore Bilderberg.

I'm suggesting to create another forum similar to 9/11 Conspiracies & General Conspiracy Discussion. We will call it "Bilderburg Discussion."

Everyone reply with approval so that we can get the ATS admin's attention and integrate it into the site.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I would question the need for such a specialized forum at this time.

A search for "Bilderburg" in posts for the last year only finds 11. Searching the title of posts since the beginning only finds two threads based even slightly on the Bilderburgs.

Edit : Alternate spelling : Just noticed that "Bilderberg" seems to be the preferred spelling. That adds a page full of posts and 37 more thread titles. So it's a little more popular than I first thought

[edit on 2/4/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think Secret Societies probably covers this well enough for now. You don't hear much talk about it these days. Mainly the people who have been conspiracy theorists from the begining talk about it, a lot of newbies seem not to discuss this. IMO

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Bah.

This
is
not
a
one
sentence
post.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No, there's already the secret societies forum. BTW, go to bilderberg.org you'll like it. And BTW, I went to the Bilderberg 2006 meeting and I saw Rockefeller, Kissinger and all those enemies of humanity, and Alex Jones gave a real good speech when he bullhorned them.

new topics

top topics

join