It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penny for your Slots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Lucky guy.
over 18 milllion bucks, betting with Pennies.
After you changed your pants, what would YOU do?

Big Winner

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think solicitation for sexual acts is against the T&C at BTS.

Oh, I see.

Man my list is too long to post here.

Basically, I'd go into the cement business.

The bunker I have in mind will utilizes almost a thousand yards of blast-proof concrete, so I might as well go into business to cover my tracks.

A lair. With some minions. Henchmen. Or, um, persons-of-hench, or whatever is politically correct nowadays. And a huge computer. Yes, that'd be a good beginning. Maybe a laboratory as well.

Howabout a personal army?

Oh, and some charity work, too.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"persons of hench" LOL, awesome.
Perhaps you could fund a study, and find out what the hench-people prefer to be called. That would be worthy.

Personally, my first purchase from the winnings might be a large sheet of posterboard. Stapled to the wall, it would help me keep track of all my long lost relatives, as they call to say hi!
You know, the ones I haven't spoken to since....well...forever.
Instant geneology! a by-product of newfound riches.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would own SO MUCH ammo!

7.62x51NATO, 5.56x45NATO, 9x19Luger...

And maybe some more guns as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Personally, my first purchase from the winnings might be a large sheet of posterboard. Stapled to the wall, it would help me keep track of all my long lost relatives, as they call to say hi!

Meh ...

X-TRA [XXXL] large roach traps

... they'll be coming out of the woodwork.

$.02   $.01

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Actually, my FIRST MOVE, before anything else, would be to call my lawyer, and then pay the winnings to a limited liability company with the frau and a few trusted relatives as "co-investors." Then the tax rate on that money drops about 10% right off the top.

Then I'd have a year to buy real estate or some T-Bills, something that would offset the windfall, and take "Strangecraft LLC" out of the highest corporate tax bracket.

As for me an my relatives, friends and minions, they could help me pick out some cars and homes, to be purchased by the LLC. (nothing too fancy). Then each member gets her/his "company car," and doesn't get taxed on the gift. The houses are all rental, and I'd charge them 1 $ a year rent.

Some private eyes for security, and a personal secretary to field my calls.

With those expenses, I'd avoid most of the taxes, employ my friends and be good to my family, without surrendering too much to "the MAN."

Oh yeah. some one to take dictation, and type my ATS posts for me. I'll have an umbrella drink in one hand, and a remote in the other. Can't be bothered. *sighs*

top topics

join