It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Could Exist all Around Us Unseen in Pockets inside of Pockets of Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Isn't it theorectically possible that a sentient terrestial/non-terrestial race of beings exist at a quantum level? I've been reading about physics (newtonian, quantum, super string theory) and most recently, fractal geometry. Weeks ago I saw a PBS documentary entitled The Colours of Infinity: This Beauty, The Power and the Sense of Fractals by Nigel Lesmoir-Gordon with an introduction by Arthur C. Clarke. I am no expert on the aforementioned subjects but I am an enthusiast.

I believe that the Theory of General Relativity, quantum mechanics, and the super string theory can coexist. This could be what Einstien's Unified Field Theory was meant to encompass. Brian Greene has suggested in his book The Elegant Universe that these 3 seperate components could mesh without breaking any laws of pre-existing physics. So I ask you, couldn't unseen lifeforms evolve at a quantum level throughtout all these layers of cosmic fabric?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Everything in the universe is a manifestation of energy. All the various forms of manifestation are just different configuration of a this very primary form of energy. You can't stop at the atomic level, you have to go deeper and deeper, and we don't have the mesuring devices to verify that.

Once you can grasp this concept, everything falls into place.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thank you Tock for your response. I wholeheartedly agree with you although I must admit that this underlying theme of unmeseasureable all encomassing energy did not occur to me. Very fascinating subject. You most definately give me much to think about in this area. I also want to say that I concur with your assessment although we are unable to measure this type of energy at those quantum levels as of yet. Perhaps the energy you refer to is Dark Energy. Just and idea but I will continue to think more on this premise that you have forwarded. Perhaps one day we will have such technology as to allow us to peer deeper and deeper into the pockets of space all around us.

If indeed this energy is there (and I do believe it is) I believe it binds the very fabric of space and that it may be possible for alien life/terrestial life to evolve in said pockets that we cannot see. Perhaps a race of beings so advanced that they can detect us and move between their dimensions to ours. Anyone please feel free to add their ideas to any presented above as all our welcome contributions and I would enjoy to hear your opinions.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dark Energy = negative energy = Quintessence according to M. Tom Bearden. He also explains that capacitors and resistors have special properties to interact with the Dark Energy. Sometimes converting, sometimes amplifying.

I'm not sure if Dimension is quite right to use in this case, we should probably be saying, Vibration level or Frequencies. M. Bearden explains that particles can be polarised in many ways. We are used to 2 polarities, negative and positive.

Some of the particles can take other Polarity or attributes. I'm thinking about photons, gravitons and the like. Those attributes can then be handled by different laws of physics.

But at the very base of all this, is pure energy manifested in various forms.
Our star people friends probably have a full understanding of the quantum laws and that would explain why some of the objects in our air space seems to appear and vanish. It's in fact nothing magical. Once particles vibration level are passed a certain point, our eyes can't catch the high level frequencies they have reached.

Another reason for been able to start their spacecraft with a 26volt battery

It doesn't take much to trigger the flow of dark energy into circuitry.

Check out www.cheniere.org.... A load of excellent books including this one

www.cheniere.org...

[edit on 2-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi,

You are making difficult questions. That is one of the subjects I like more, so I am dropping only a brief note and some useful (I hope) references on Einstein and Hawking work.

Online Einstein's book Relativity - The Special and General Theory.

Hawking's site with nice lectures on the subject.

If you don’t have already, Hawking’s The Universe in a Nutshell is full of information on the subject.

Einstein

Stephen Hawking & Black Holes

Black Holes, Neutron Stars, White Dwars, Space and Time

The Vurdalak Conjecture

Hope this will be useful.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for all the videos and information, brotherthebig. I am enjoying watching them all and absorbing the wealth of information they contain. I also plan to check out the book, "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking.

new topics

top topics

join