It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream...nothing big..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I am hoping this is the right forum to post this...sorry if not..
anyway so last night i had a dream a southwest airlines jet crashed right by me. I have these type of dreams A LOT but never see the actual company of the planes.anyway when i get to work (i work at balboa park in san diego which airplanes fly really low since it 's by the airport) one of the first things i see is a southwest airlines jet flying right over me it's funny too cuz i always hear them but never see the planes but payed attention this time.whha? i know this may not be a big deal but damn it tripped me out since i woke up from the dream an hour earlier.. i was scared it was gonna crash but it didn't anyway just thought i would share i have had slightly "psychic" dreams before like about the most minor things. but this one hella stood out.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
... ok now you are scaring me...

I just posted this topic in the Dreams and Premonitions section of BTS... i keep seeing the number 747 everywhere.

As i said in that topic, if a plane crashes or is hijacked soon i'm going to be so weirded out.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
dude yeah me too lets keep an eye out..i hope nothing happens but if it does oh man.. crazy!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
747's? OMG.. Seriously... No wait.. no not really..

new topics

top topics

join