It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Kills Himself in Dealy Plaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
On Friday morning on my way to school in down town Dallas, I noticed some police activity in dealy plaza where Kennedy was shot. Turns out he killed himself on the 'x' in the street where Kennedy was shot. Here is the news article www.dallasnews.com... you have to sign up for dallasnews internet stuff, but it does not cost and they dont bother you with e-mails.

The wierd thing is that the guy's car was found and it had a clip board and a FBI jacket in it.

Sorta odd.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
setecastronomy,
Wow, that is some weird stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've heard the story on a dutch radiochannel. Certainly a bizarre way to end your life. I bet it was a conspiracy-theorist who lost everything he ever had and finally even got his ass banned from ATS

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Olafski]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
yeah he got banned and flipped out.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I've heard the story on a dutch radiochannel. Certainly a bizarre way to end your life. I bet it was a conspiracy-theorist who lost everything he ever had and finally even got his ass banned from ATS

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Olafski]

Was it colonel? NOOOOOOO

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work. Page not found. Got another one?

Are you sure the story is genuine?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is one from CNN
www.cnn.com...

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was in Dallas several times last year and was downtown at the county clerks office, when I came out some guy had parked his Mercedes on the Kennedy memorial (well on the grounds) and was holding off the cops with a samurai sword.

I figured Dallas was too weird for me.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am thinking it might have been the one who actually shot Kennedy. The real murder(s) have never been found after all.

As US politics have gone downhill ever since Kennedy the real murder might have notice he assisted in this downfall. Depressed by this he goes to his place of sin and punish himself... ;(

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
I am thinking it might have been the one who actually shot Kennedy. The real murder(s) have never been found after all.

JFK was shot in 1963, If the guy was born on that year he would be 43 now. The report said the man was in is 40s. I would think that one of the real killers would be in there 60s to 70s.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
wow someone is in to thread necromancy

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Fnord of the Day
(True Illuminated Mind Think when manipulating energies) "It's all in the timing son(sun)"

In 1582 AD. Roman Catholic Pope Gregory the XIII caused the current "Gregorian Calendar" to be adopted, in order to eliminate the solar time shift error introduced by the "Julian Calendar."

By December 1582 AD the shortest day of the year had shifted 12 days on the Roman "Julian Calendar" to Wednesday, December 12, 1582.

However, the Original December 25th 'Birth Date' was retained for all pagan Sun gods by the Roman "Saturnalia" and "Sol Invictus" traditions; which were now called the "Twelve Days of Christ Mass."

On the new Roman Catholic Gregorian calendar the shortest annual day was numerically shifted back 10 days to the 22nd of December, where it remains to this day; while the original order of the days of the week remained unchanged.

Therefore, Wednesday, December 12th, 1582 AD, became Wednesday, December 22nd, 1582 AD, and the True Sabbath Day remained unchanged.www.sabbatarian.com...

Remember, the street Dea(Goddess) Ley(Line) Dealey forms a pyramid with no capstone if you view topographical map of area.

Anyways,,,its just a Fnord to the cerebral challenged
It's language to the wise.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
wow someone is in to thread necromancy

That avatar you have is something! I all most went into shock with all the bling bling

new topics

top topics

join