It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone read the book "the readest story ever sold"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yea, it's kind of related to the war on terror. I am up to chapter nine or so in that book and what I got so far from it is the guy is saying how we were deceived by the enemy and the enemy is continuously attacking us and how all of our judgments on the war in Iraq continue to be proved wrong and all of our assumptions are wrong. Franch Rich, covers from 9-11 to Hurricane Katrina. It's a really good book and I recommend a read. It says that there were lots of threats from al-queda and that the bush administration was admitting that the apocolypse was on the way but every time they did that bush said he was going to make America safer. It's a really good book that covers the WOT from the beginning until Hurricane Katrina, and let alone, it proves how ignorant all of us were when we started, it's time to wake up and see the bigger picture.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm assuming that you are talking about The "GREATEST" Story Ever Sold by Frank Rich. I am actually reading that book now. It is very interesting, it only spells out what a lot of here on ATS already know!

I agree, good read!

[edit on 30-1-2007 by dirty_underground]

join