It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven greer - Lectures and Conferences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dr. Steven greer - Lectures and Conferences

• Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, California: Dr. Steven Greer is scheduled to speak on Sunday, February 11th at 2 pm and 4 pm, and on February 12th from 4 to 7 pm. Web site for more information: www.consciouslifeexpo.com...

• UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada: Dr. Steven Greer is scheduled to speak on Sunday, February 25th from 6:20 - 9 pm. Web site for more information: www.ufocongress.com...

• IIIHS Conference in Montreal, Quebec: Dr. Steven Greer is scheduled to speak the evening of May 5th and then teach a on Monday May 7th from 1 - 4 pm or 2 - 5 pm. Web site for more information: iiihs.org... or iiihs.org...

Visit : www.disclosureproject.org... for further updates.

2007 CSETI TRAININGS!

AMBASSADOR TO THE UNIVERSE TRAININGS

Outer Banks of North Carolina - April 22-28
Crestone, Colorado - June 16-23
Mount Shasta, California - Sept. 9-15

Visit : www.cseti.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Do you actually work for the Disclosure Project, or Greer?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not affiliated to any of those organisations.

But I really like what they are trying to accomplish. Some people invest in oil rigs, some others in nuclear power plants and some in political parties.I put my efforts in something I believe can make a difference in countering this corrupted Industrial-Military complex. Can you blame me for that?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not trying to blame you or tell you what to do. But I had to ask, given that the opening post at least was a sort of 'flyer' for the organization's events.

Are you planning on attenting any of the events?

Might make for an interesting thing to record as a podcast, or get on video tape and post here with a review.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep, I'm planning to go. Should be good and positive stuff compared to the usual abduction material we get served in other conferences...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
*Shameless Bump* for the French Canadians

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think it'd be really great if some of our members went to this thing, if anyone does, please let us know how it went.

new topics

top topics

join