It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ramey roswell telegram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello,

Last several hours I had google and then did a quick search here on Rameys Roswell telegram. I read that the telegram is legit and people say it is proof and more importantly I haven't read a debunking of it.

Has anyone on ATS read anything debunking the telegram? If not is there anything more being done to expose the fraud of the different cover ups of Roswell?

Thank you in advance to any any and all answers.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very interesting, one of my favorite!

Here is the link:

Ramey Telegram Analysis!

I personally can't read the darn thing, but it must say something?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Another Good Site!

Ramey Telegram!

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
mel1962,

Thank you for the sites, I have read them before but are still informative. My question which I should have stated better is was this telegram ever debunked?

If it never was then wouldn't it be the smoking gun?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It isn't a smoking gun because you cannot make out the memo clearly enough. Lots of sites and people claim to see those words "victims of the wreck" or whatever and "disc" but if you look closely at the so called zoom-in closeup of the memo you can't really make anything out. My opinion is people are once again looking for something that isn't there. People can debate about what the close-up of the memo says, but no one can really make out for sure what that thing says.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Check out the Roswell Proof website...be sure your speakers are on and you can hear an actual radio news bulletin from ABC News, broadcast on July10, 1947.

I was rather blown away when I heard it.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by queenannie38]

new topics

top topics

join