It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to attack Iran in April?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

President Bush is preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities before the end of April and the US Air Force's new bases in Bulgaria and Romania would be used as back-up in the onslaught, according to an official report from Sofia.

"American forces could be using their two USAF bases in Bulgaria and one at Romania's Black Sea coast to launch an attack on Iran in April," the Bulgarian news agency Novinite said.

www.netscape.com... %2F%2Fwww.commondreams.org%2Fheadlines07%2F0128-05.htm&frame=true

Is the US poised to attack Iran? I mean all the ideas in the article seem plausable

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I agree that this is possible, actually, I've been predicting this would happen for some time now.

If you ask me, I think it's just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pita

President Bush is preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities before the end of April and the US Air Force's new bases in Bulgaria and Romania would be used as back-up in the onslaught, according to an official report from Sofia.

"American forces could be using their two USAF bases in Bulgaria and one at Romania's Black Sea coast to launch an attack on Iran in April," the Bulgarian news agency Novinite said.

www.netscape.com... %2F%2Fwww.commondreams.org%2Fheadlines07%2F0128-05.htm&frame=true

Is the US poised to attack Iran? I mean all the ideas in the article seem plausable

Pita can you please send me a message , I want to send you something but cant as of yet send a u2u

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i think we will attack iran maybe sooner than april but all i do know we must prepare ourselves for tough times ahead because we are headed for terrible times cause the end is near and very soon

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
weren't we talking about this crap LAST april? wasnt the US supposed to attack Iran LAST year ? the end times are not near. get a friggin grip.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think it will happen sooner with this in the news:

www.rte.ie...
US official accuses Iran of supplying weapons
Thursday, 1 February 2007 07:28

A senior US official has accused Iran of supplying insurgents in Iraq with deadly weapons technology used to target and kill American troops.

The US Undersecretary of State, Nicholas Burns, said US forces in Iraq had detained a number of Iranians suspected of passing on explosives technology after Tehran ignored warnings to stop its alleged support of Shia militia groups.

Washington accuses Tehran of undermining efforts to stabilize Iraq and of pursuing nuclear weapons.
Advertisement

Iran says its nuclear ambitions are for generating electricity.

Two US aircraft carriers have been stationed in the Gulf as a warning to Iran.

Hopefully they use this instead of a hoax 911 to get the iran war going.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
seems a little odd that the US would issue details of their attack such as where it will be coming from.

I personally think you'd be better off looking at Turkey, see my post at the bottom of this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I believe the demonization of Muslims by the Jewish-controlled press has to end one of these days.

Young Iranian girls ...

top topics

join