It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'hare NIGHT TIME Possible UFO 's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Multiple unknown lights over the o'hare airport.

www.youtube.com...

Read the comments in the added bit under the video.

very interesting as the guy even posts google earth coordinates for where he was sat.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now that is some VERY weird doodoo.

Make you think about your six dancing stars?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That was pretty good stuff, but I tried the coordinates and they didn't work...maybe I'm just dumb

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think someone posted that vid not long ago here. I thought it was interesting but quite a few naysayers were on that thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This one is interesting too...ATS is being promoted here..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
That was pretty good stuff, but I tried the coordinates and they didn't work...maybe I'm just dumb

I used these in Terraserver
N41'53'20
W88'02'16

It was located on a highway overpass, SW of ohare, quite a few miles away.
I had to zoom out a lot to see both spots.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I live on a westerly approach to PHL and see that kind of thing alot. Real bright approach lights visible from 80+ miles away on planes following the same approach route. Takes 10-15 minutes for them to pass by. The lights in the v-shape on the Chicago video (that started this thread) slowly arc from 9-oclock up to 12-oclock and then drift down towards 4-oclock. That is definitely a landing pattern coming in from one direction. I'd bet you can go out there and get that look on a good clear night.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have to agree - it looks like several planes on approach. In Phoenix I used to see that all the time - the planes coming in from the east/north east from many, many miles out. Depending on what part of the valley you are in, it can look like a shape - it made me do a few double takes over the years.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Enough with the "sightings" already.

Who are you and what do you want?

I'm ready.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
bonaire I am taking your name as your location so I want to ask you this.
If it is clear out tonight look to the southeast of you slightly and see if you see anything unual, check starting about 5:50. Look for what appears to be a bright white light and if you see it observe it. I know the airport traffic and this is not air traffic or a helicopter.

The night before it was really bright last night I only got a look for a split second when cloud cover opened and it was dimmer and further away. I would just appreciate it if someone would also look that is near by.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw that post you mention from the other night. I saw a rising bright star on Monday night too (I sort of "concur" when I read your post).

I believe it is Saturn or Sirius (binary star).

www.space.com...
skytonight.com...

Since what I saw was twinkling, I imagine it's not a planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great I'm glad your watching to. I'm slightly southeast of you I thought maybe bright star or planet also until I moved from driveway to third floor bedroom and observed and watched it very slowly move off and change colors then pulsate as you say. It was not in the air traffic patterns please observe tonight if it is clear.

Maybe we shouldn't post here in someones elses thread if you see anything post it where it says Alert...Fox and Mufon.

If we all work together with all of these sightings maybe the news will keep it in the headlines.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think these are IFOs. They look for all the world like incoming airport traffic stacked up. Neglect the zooming and camera motion, and there is nothing anomalous about the behavior of these landing lights.
I've seen this lots of times at LAX and other major airports.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
*sarcasm* But guys......those are flares just like in Phoenix. *sarcasm*

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'll be looking out starting 5:45 as of right now the Sun is shining the sky blue/white I can see chemtrails being sprayed in the sky. My only hope is they don't place the cover before dark.

bonaire look out if you can and tell me if you see the planes spraying. Watch for a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i was just about to post the video until i searched for the youtube id and found this thread...

at first i thought, "no way - right next to ohare, to many possibilities" but the more i watched it, and the formations changed, and were compared to planes, street lights, etc... i dont know... vewy intewesting

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
This one is interesting too...ATS is being promoted here..
www.youtube.com...

Video Removed by the User

Now thats weird... wonder how much the CIA paid him?
lol

EDIT: CRAP!! I double posted on accident!!
Guess thats what happens when you post before thinking. Sorry!!

[edit on 10-2-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Enough with the "sightings" already.

Who are you and what do you want?

I'm ready.

Maybe you are ready, but 98% of population isn't ready.
If I use the great human capacity called emphaty, I can clearly figure out, that I, as an Alien, would never land on such a planet full of war and corruption. I would only profit from its energy sources without being disclose myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If a plane why don't it move and land.

Ball lightning again. Perhaps plasma,lightning, thrustors on a triangle.
Might be other videos or same one on forums.

There are more wrong answers than right ones.

Car lights was one so they said any car light would be on the
other side of the lake.

Guess that Einstein is up to bending light across heavy water.

Try Tesla who made lightning the old way, from coils.

www.youtube.com...

join