It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 children report abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My Girlfriend works with a woman whose children recently described what sounds like an abduction. The mother says that each of her three children described a dream in which little men came into the house and took the three brothers. once outside the house the children said they were told that one of the boys could not stay with them because there was not enough room, and the youngest boy was kicked off the spaceship.
each child reported the SAME dream, and reported it to thier mother at seperate times. the mom says they are so convincing in telling it that she doesn't think they are playing a prank on her. kids ages are 15, 13, and 12. all of this occured in kentucky, in December 2006.
any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Have the woman contact one of the reporting organizations. They have the most experience in documenting these kinds of cases. It's important to do this quickly as the children will begin to merge their stories.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
it is unlikly she could be convinced to do so. i will be requesting to interview the kids, but i think she would be to afraid of ridicule (small town's are gossip factories) to go official.
my companion just informed me that the father is a well respected Doctor in a near city, she believes he would never condone reporting it. she also says it is likely he would not even allow me to talk to the kids, so this story may be dead already

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Stewart Lewis]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I highly recommend she tries contacting an Abductee support group who can guarentee her and her children anonymity. This is just too important for her children's well being for her to ignore. If the entities have abducted them once they'll do it again and again.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, I most certainly can understand that.

I know that I have three daughters and only two have I hold things to they are more open minded. They have said they haven't had any experiences that they are aware of. My oldest daughter I have never talked about my experiences she is one that would never believe that of her mom however, I have heard her say she does believe there is life out there.

I have talked with my best friend which I have known for decades and as she said, with knowing you all these years I have gained an open mind.

I have five grandkids that live with me, I have custody of four of them and the littlest is there six year old sister she came one day and never left to much fun here.

In the last year I have discovered that the two girls are having visitations. I have awoken to see the red sparklers over them and they are mumbling as if talking however, I have a being near by that allows me to be aware what is happening but I am not to get involved.

The eleven year old has never said anything. The six year old I have seen this occur to a couple of times.

I have in a way asked questions which she wouldn't connect what I was trying to find out. She now has to sleep with a night light and our rooms are connected and my door has to be open so she can see me. One day I put pictures of the different looking Grey's on the computer in my room and I asked her to come to me a minute that I needed her to help me with something, when she came in I had her help me move something near my computer then I asked her to set something on my self on my computer cabinet. When she did this she saw the pictures and she said grandma I know them.

I have said things about life in space to the grandkids but she was not here at the time she lived in Florida.

I know I would never involve her and have attention bought her way. I think it best she doesn't remember right now, there is a time for everything.

For myself I know what is what and I know there is nothing that can really be done. I have never had a problem with my experiences even though some have had fear in them but it was my human fear and nothing to have really feared.

To me this is the way life is.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is not a way of life, trust me. You are being deceived with trickery. There is no normalcy in being taken against your will to their vessel. That really should not be the way of cosmic relations between other worlds and other states of reality.

join