It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Query about alien federation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I haven't been posting here for a while so just bear with me. I saw from many posts and people claiming that there is some kind of a alien federation established by several alien races to save earth in ways like protecting earth from alien invasion. But contemplate from every angles, if they really exist somewhere in this universe then why didn't they show themselves. Isn't it better to work openly? Just a thought and I'm not sure if anyone else had posted this before.
I just wanna know how many of you believe in the alien federation and how many don't and think it is ridiculous for I think is a bit ludicrous to have a alien federation working similarly like the United Nation.
What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I forgot exactly who it was but someone was on here raving about confederations and queens and all that lol... Sounds all made up if you ask me...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think that there are things that connect on smaller and larger scales, much like lets say a region, state, country, etc for government and motion of a sink draining, hurricane, orbit around a sun, spiral galaxy etc... I'm tired so please excuse me if this is not coming out right. I think that there is a possibility and more likely a probablility that there are many many intelligences out there and that a form of understanding and rules apply between such existing lifeforms so that they may live and continue existing for whatever purpose they feel they exist for.

For example, one theory in physics is that the universe will keep expanding until energy is not usable and everything and every lifeform will die of a great 'freeze' or the universe will collapse into itself in 'fire' depending on the strength of the field of gravity.

This got me to thinking that if lifeforms did get advanced enough to understand this, they would eventually know that the greatest challenge in the universe would be to survive the death of the universe.

With each lifeform out there whether is be somehting like a collective conscience or hive mind mentality, individual thought, or whatever types... they may understand that in order to survive it simply comes down to mathematics and chances... the more minds at work from different paths, the greater the chance to figure out how to survive the inevitable deeath of the universe...

Let me go on kind of a rant here...

information storage...

what have we seen in the past 10, 20, and 100 years?

Music is a great example because it started with paper, records, 8 track, tapes, cds, now we have mp3, dvd, discovered that information can be stored into water... think of how much water the human body is made of... and storage of information into atoms... give humanity 1,000 years exponential advances... now think of the age of the universe, approximately 13.7 billion years? Now imagine all those tiny dots in the sky and if even ONE had a race one BILLION years ahead of our knowledge...

Would it not be impossible to store the information of every event in our history and evolution from a one celled creature, to present day, in a bunch of tiny molecules? We would have to somehow manage to acquire the proper equation to get the particles into the next universe.

OK, as tired as I am and as far fetched (or not) as I got there, I guess what I'm trying to say is that these are some reasons why I believe a federation would exist. Because we can think of it and we have only had a short time here, there are many possibilities that others have done the same and had a longer time to think of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I to cannot understand why we are not told the truth about their existence on this planet. Its time, i believe, to come forward.
Ive been visiting webpages and reading conspiricy information for years now and the general consensus among most of them as to why the beings themselves dont come forward is due to agreements with the orginazations that they claim truly run this planet.
Some say these groups are the Illuminati, the Masons or the Bilderbergs etc but people cant seem to come to a conclusion on exactly why the group or groups dont want this information released yet or if theyre ever going to release it.
I see a scenario someday in which some race of beings, possibly even a new one that may not have our "best interest" at heart, will come down here and say the hell with your "agreements" and your allies.
Or due to my extreme lack of sleep tonight, this post could make absolutely no sense. so in the event thats the case, i will end this post now

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
For the good of the Milky Way Galaxy, I truly hope that such organization works a little better that present day United Nations.

Now, if all they are is a bunch of burocrats, I would undestand the wish of many of bringing nuclear weapons into space.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

Now, if all they are is a bunch of burocrats, I would undestand the wish of many of bringing nuclear weapons into space.

huh?, forgive me but i don't see what nuclear weapons in space has to do with this supposed galactic federation. are you saying this supposed federation wants that? if that's the case i don't see why....i mean if they can travel such great distances as are involved in space travel i'm sure they have a lot better weapons than nukes. and if you mean us putting nukes in space to defend against this supposed federation....same thing, they'd have much better weapons and the nukes would be no good. let's face it...if aliens really wanted to dominate us it'd probably take them less than thirty minutes to do so. we aren't that important or that technologically advanced.

new topics

top topics

join