It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh is back! And he says he's taking over!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Tell a lie, loud enough & often enough, it becomes the truth

That's an American paraphrase of "The Big Lie" strategy by Adolf Hitler from Mein Kampf.

Originally posted by St Udio
There's a sucker born every minute

One of the most famous quotes of Phineas T. Barnum, master showman, con-man & hoaxter

Both of which are rather appropriate in describing Yahweh, strangely enough. As much as Yahweh is sort of a lovable, loony old showman, he's also got a dark side, which aint quite so lovable.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/2/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just found this in wikipedia after googling Prophet Yahweh and here's what it says about that famous Channel 13 broadcast that shows him summoning those objects to appear in the sky. Apparently, he proved that at least some of the times, he's able to summon these things. I think that's rather remarkable. That video in You Tube of that incident pretty much speaks for itself.

On May 28, 2005 a news crew from KTNV Channel 13 (a Las Vegas ABC affiliate) met with Prophet Yahweh in order to do a piece for the 11:00 news about his predictions. The piece was to be humorous and skewer Yahweh's far-fetched and seemingly frivolous predictions. The news crew chose the day, time, and location and Prophet Yahweh had no prior knowledge of where or when the event would take place until thirty minutes before. As Prophet Yahweh claimed to be summoning UFOs with KTNV's reporter Mike Dello Stritto near him and a camera-crew taping him, two unidentified objects appeared in the sky. One was a white object that appeared and maneuvered in the sky before disappearing. The second was an orange orb that appeared and made strange maneuvers in the air before disappearing as well. The incident was completely caught on tape and shown on that evening's newscast. The reporter, Dello Stritto, claims that he went into the incident hoping to make light of Yahweh's claims but left impressed and genuinely believing he had seen some sort of unidentified object. KTNV subsequently made calls to Nellis Air Force Base to see if they could account for any aircraft or aerial objects in the area at that time. Nellis never responded.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can you imagine someone in the distant past using tricks like this guy's in order to get people to beleive him? We'd probably have a whole religion built up around him. Its easy to see why people in a pre-scientific age would fall for these kinds of charlatans, when so many people in the modern age fall for him.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
At the present time, until an expert analysis and an in-depth investigation of Prophet Yahweh's summoning of those mysterious objects seen zipping around in THIS video recorded by a local news program is conducted, I have no choice but to believe Channel 13's reporter and his crew that what they saw on that day, was an inexplicable jaw dropping event.

And you have to consider that this TV crew was in 'attack mode' -- ready to pounce on his ridiculously outrageous claims that he can summon Ufos. But the jokes on them because much to their utter amazement, this man who's calling himself a prophet, actually was able to prove that he could do what he said he can do! Once again, what's showing in that video, speaks for itself!

Just because he's got some kind off the wall religion/belief system, does not mean that we should throw the baby out with the bath water and say that his claims about being able to have these objects appear in the sky is total hogwash too because, as we can see, at least in some cases, he's actually able to do that! We need to only focus, in a non-judgemental way, on the phenomena itself; which is being able to manifest mysterious aerial objects that inexplicably come in from out of nowhere and zip around like they are in this video -- and not get bogged down on this person's religion, personality and so on which has nothing to do with the topic of this forum.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
At the present time, until an expert analysis and an in-depth investigation of Prophet Yahweh's summoning of those mysterious objects seen zipping around in THIS video recorded by a local news program is conducted, I have no choice but to believe Channel 13's reporter and his crew that what they saw on that day, was an inexplicable jaw dropping event.

And you have to consider that this TV crew was in 'attack mode' -- ready to pounce on his ridiculously outrageous claims that he can summon Ufos. But the jokes on them because much to their utter amazement, this man who's calling himself a prophet, actually was able to prove that he could do what he said he can do! Once again, what's showing in that video, speaks for itself!

Just because he's got some kind off the wall religion/belief system, does not mean that we should throw the baby out with the bath water and say that his claims about being able to have these objects appear in the sky is total hogwash too. We need to only focus in a non-judgemental way, on the phenomena itself; which is being able to manifest mysterious aerial objects and not this person's religion, personality and so on.

I think it is almost proved that at the time of "summoning" a friend of yahweh is dropping balloons. And dont you really realize that he is a big charlatan..??Just look at what he says, how he says and etc.. etc..I think it is enough that he made money of this weird and noob hoaxes...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You said (manistin):

I think it is almost proved that at the time of "summoning" a friend of yahweh is dropping balloons. And dont you really realize that he is a big charlatan..??Just look at what he says, how he says and etc.. etc..I think it is enough that he made money of this weird and noob hoaxes...

You didn't read what I said about this. We need to ignore all of that other stuff about this guy's outrageous religious proclamations and beliefs about this or that and instead just focus on that channel 13 video -- EXCLUSIVELY.

Forget about everything you know about this person and just zero in on what's happening in that news broadcast.

We are not here to determine if someone's religion/belief system is more valid than the next. We are not here to determine if someone is crazy or not. We are not here to determine if they are good, or if they are evil.
One of the main objectives of this forum is to view the material evidence that's out there and to evaluate that evidence to see if it's been tampered with or not. This video is in the material evidence classification.

So far, this channel 13 video of this person's summoning of UFO's to appear and zip around in the sky has not been proven to be fake. The reporter on that assignment and the crew, believed that what they saw up there that day was something very unusual. My question is, has anyone analyzed this video to see if it's been tampered with? Is this another CGI thing? Is this video a fake? That's what I would like to know.
But the fact remains that there were credible witnesses to this demonstration and at least that's a good start.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join