It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Man Boils Water With Bare Hands

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
This has nothing to do with telekinesis period. It has to do with Chi and being able to direct energy that comes from the solar plexus area.

How do I know?

I have seen it first hand with a monk in Bali, in fact this guy could generate a electrical charge that if you touched his belly area it would shock the hell right out of you.

He also helped heal a couple of people with sever eye infections within a couple of minutes.

And I saw the fire trick as well, it was amazing and I am a believer.

And I asked many, many questions which he answered.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Realtruth]


Thank you very much for responding...

Chi and Qigong are essentially the same thing.. and (Dim Mak) ..

Maybe it would benefit some people to see what questions you did ask, and what his replies were.




posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wouldn't Psi and Chi/Qi be the same thing? They are both an energy and force that is manipulated by the Psyche.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Wouldn't Psi and Chi/Qi be the same thing? They are both an energy and force that is manipulated by the Psyche.


Indeed, I would definately say they are related, if not the same thing..



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
This has nothing to do with telekinesis period. It has to do with Chi and being able to direct energy that comes from the solar plexus area.

How do I know?

I have seen it first hand with a monk in Bali, in fact this guy could generate a electrical charge that if you touched his belly area it would shock the hell right out of you.

He also helped heal a couple of people with sever eye infections within a couple of minutes.

And I saw the fire trick as well, it was amazing and I am a believer.

And I asked many, many questions which he answered.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Realtruth]


ummm now you have gotten pyrokenisis and telekenisis mixed up. pyrokenisis is the ability to heat stuff up with your own hands. while telekenisis is the ability to move things with your mind.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is really cool. With the thermal camera you can see that his hands are heating up as well as the foil/paper, so i don't think it is a trick. While its not exactly the same, with enough practice and concentration i tought myself to be able to move one eyebrow at a time and wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched. So i'm not a total disbeliever.

Edited spelling.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by lizziex3]



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3
This is really cool. With the thermal camera you can see that his hands are heating up as well as the foil/paper, so i don't think it is a trick. While its not exactly the same, with enough practice and concentration i tought myself to be able to move one eyebrow at a time and wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched. So i'm not a total disbeliever.

Edited spelling.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by lizziex3]


although, YES, that is controlling your body...

this is totally different... its controlling the flow of Chi/Qigong through the body and concentrating it in a certain area.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Thank you very much for responding...

Chi and Qigong are essentially the same thing.. and (Dim Mak) ..

Maybe it would benefit some people to see what questions you did ask, and what his replies were.



I asked many. All of the answers were directly related to meditation, concentration, practice, discipline which most people in the western culture do not have, so it is very hard for them to relate.

Focus and concentration are some of the keys to building the Chi up.

My main question is where the energy comes from. His answer: "It comes from inside, all around it is free, but we have to collect it and store it in the solarplex area then we can use it how we want. Some people use it for good and others will use it to harm.

Ask me questions so it will jog my memory, because like I said I asked many.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think this is a very interesting subject and I would like to know more about it. Do you know of any good books or websites about it? maybe i too will learn how to control the chi in my solarplex.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There is an Aussie Rules Football legend of a coach who at half time (his team was getting belted) told the footballers to swallow these "magic" pills, he said they where experimental pills designed to enhance performance.

The team did as they where told, swallowed the pills and went out after half time and blitz'd the opposition to win the game.

The pills where nothing but lollies.

Belief is a powerful thing ....



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I am almost certain that I have seen chemical products advertised on tv that produce heat,chemical heating pads or something I saw.I do know that mixing certain chemicals can make heat and or Light so get real people.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So! That's how Mr. Miagie (



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Chemicals? Come on. Basic chemistry 101 has shown most people that mixing chemicals gives off toxic vapors, especially the ones used in or with aluminium, so your theory is not valid.

Anyone in that room would have suffered from a deadly gas given off by the combination of chemicals and aluminium. or for that matter smelled the toxic vapors that are very distinguishable.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In reply to your - "if you believe with every part of your being that you can do it" theory , what does that mean if I believe with every part of my being that he is a fake?

Have you ever asked yourself why these things are never done on the spur of the moment - do you think if you randonly popped round his house - set some paper out on his patio and said walk on that - he would be able to do it straight away?
If these things were true and repeatable beyond belief - he would be the only thing on every news channel.

For him to keep going, he just needs one special talent nature provides - a gullable audience.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
In reply to your - "if you believe with every part of your being that you can do it" theory , what does that mean if I believe with every part of my being that he is a fake?

Have you ever asked yourself why these things are never done on the spur of the moment - do you think if you randonly popped round his house - set some paper out on his patio and said walk on that - he would be able to do it straight away?
If these things were true and repeatable beyond belief - he would be the only thing on every news channel.

For him to keep going, he just needs one special talent nature provides - a gullable audience.



Wow, what mindless thinking


Have you ever asked yourself why another person should need to prove themselves to you?..

Not everyone on this planet needs to demonstrate how they are to others in order to be taken seriously. Western society conditions us to demonstrate our "worth" in order to be taken seriously (as does science).most people in our society won't make friends with just anyone, they need to demonstrate to each other they are worthy to be friends. You either see that, or you dont.

With great power comes great responsibility. Even more can be achieved than what the man demonstrated..

These sorts of techniques and drawing energy through the body (chakras) is not something anyone can just "learn" to do, it takes a complete shift in mind, and to be frank, the majority of Americans/Brits would NEVER be able to achieve these feats, simply because they are far to ingrained in the current conditioning, and braking free would proberly shatter their minds completely.

These powers are real. I know this personally because i have achieved them to a mild degree, both intentionally and accidentally. Of course, your not going to believe me, but i don't care. If im lying here, im only lying to myself.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon



With great power comes great responsibility. Even more can be achieved than what the man demonstrated..

These sorts of techniques and drawing energy through the body (chakras) is not something anyone can just "learn" to do, it takes a complete shift in mind, and to be frank, the majority of Americans/Brits would NEVER be able to achieve these feats, simply because they are far to ingrained in the current conditioning, and braking free would proberly shatter their minds completely.




Simon I wouldn't say NEVER, but I will agree they are going to have a very difficult time because they have been condition in the society in which they live.

We all have these abilities, some just choose only to see what is in black and white and only what they have experienced in life. Most choose not to venture outside the box.

And everyone knows that the world is flat and the earth revolves around the sun. Right!



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by shrunkensimon



With great power comes great responsibility. Even more can be achieved than what the man demonstrated..

These sorts of techniques and drawing energy through the body (chakras) is not something anyone can just "learn" to do, it takes a complete shift in mind, and to be frank, the majority of Americans/Brits would NEVER be able to achieve these feats, simply because they are far to ingrained in the current conditioning, and braking free would proberly shatter their minds completely.




Simon I wouldn't say NEVER, but I will agree they are going to have a very difficult time because they have been condition in the society in which they live.

We all have these abilities, some just choose only to see what is in black and white and only what they have experienced in life. Most choose not to venture outside the box.

And everyone knows that the world is flat and the earth revolves around the sun. Right!


100% correct (apart from the world being flat obviously lol)

When i said never, i didn't mean it's impossible for anyone to master these powers, everyone is made the same, we all have the divine spark inside of us.

What are your thoughts about "ascension"? U2U me



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Chemicals? Come on. Basic chemistry 101 has shown most people that mixing chemicals gives off toxic vapors, especially the ones used in or with aluminium, so your theory is not valid.

Anyone in that room would have suffered from a deadly gas given off by the combination of chemicals and aluminium. or for that matter smelled the toxic vapors that are very distinguishable.


Are you sure? Tell me your background in dealing with chemicals. I happen to have an extensive one ranging 20+ years.

Some chemical reactions are quite volatile but others are not as strong or pungent to the nose. It all depends on the mixture.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I highly doubt there was a reaction with the aluminum or any other materials. It was most likely used to dissapate or channel heat in a certain way.

Just for the notion that there was a reaction between aluminum and (insert random chemical here), according to US Department of Energy, ammonia or bleach will cause aluminum to become brittle after a chemical reaction.

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

The abilities of the mind in most individuals may still be locked, we don't have a roadmap for the brain, yet..



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
I could be wrong but I am almost certain that I have seen chemical products advertised on tv that produce heat,chemical heating pads or something I saw.I do know that mixing certain chemicals can make heat and or Light so get real people.


Yes, of course there is chemical that heat up things.
If you put caustic soda in the water and stir it, it also heat up.
I light my cigarettes with gas lighter.

Of course everything is chemical, physical. So?

But why you keep on using your high school chemical knowledge to prove this is a hoax?

And again of course everything is chemical and physical, but it doesn't mean the guy put some chemical powder he bought from chemical shop, put it in the aluminium foil, set the camera and whoolaa.

Try this, imagine put your hand in hot water. You WILL heat up your palm! Unless you don't know how to concentrate.

If you success to heat up your palm by mind concentration, then you will ask why why why? Of course it is chemical and physical.
But it is not in the same approach like you did in high school! Put a bit of powder, pour that liquid all that stuff.





I would say, the guy needs an aluminium foil to transfer the heat, spread it evently, use wet cloth to cover the aluminium foil so the heat on the foil would steam up the wet cloth and distribute the heat and to penetrate the heat better to the patient's body.
Where is the energy come from, of course it is from the food we eat, the air we breath. Simple as that!

I think there is no secret in it. And the comment of "It is nothing like western can understand" is too much!!! No secret in it, and nothing special with it.
It is a matter of practice!




That walking on a paper.

If the guy practice harder, one day he should be able to walk on water
and beat Jesus the Jews. There is no god in him. Jesus heal, this guy heals too.

There is no miracle in this world, IT IS A MATTER OF YOU KNOW IT OR YOU DO NOT!






[edit on 29-1-2007 by CinLung]



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
if he really can " boil water with his bare hands "

emphesis mine

then why the hell does he not demonstrate this ??????

my scientific method is simple :

a litre of water is provided - which witnesses are allowed to drink a sample of , this is poured into a pyrex jug - and with the guy stripped to the waist and searched for wires / heatung elements run down his arms under tape / makeup - he must heat the water - just by putting his hands in it

it is not rocket science

props make me instantly suspicious




top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join