It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of the Great Work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Tamahu - I don't mean to be pedantic but could you clarify that you are referring to Aryans and not Arians which would be more in line with the thread.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Okay.

According to Theo-Sophia, the Aryan Root Race is the current humanity of all races.

Although some races have more Lemurian and Atlantean blood than others.

But generally, "Aryan Root Race" is in reference to all current peoples.

As for the Arians(if this is what you refer to)...

Blavatsky on Arius:

Theosophical Glossary

Arian

A follower of Arius, a presbyter of the Church in Alexandria in the fourth century. One who holds that Christ is a created and human being, inferior to God the Father, though a grand and noble man, a true adept versed in all the divine mysteries.

"The Secret Doctrine"

Let us recapitulate and throw a glance at the texts offered for our inspection. This is History.

The Bishop Paul of Samosata denied the divinity of Christ at the first Council of Antioch; at the very origin and birth of theological Christianity, He was called “Son of God” merely on account of His holiness and good deeds. His blood was corruptible in the Sacrament of the Eucharist.

At the Council of Nicaea, held A.D. 325, Arius came out with his premisses, which nearly broke asunder the Catholic Union.

Seventeen bishops defended the doctrines of Arius, who was exiled for them. Nevertheless, thirty years after, A.D. 355, at the Council of Milan, three hundred bishops signed a letter of adherence to the Arian views, notwithstanding that ten years earlier, A.D. 345, at a new Council of Antioch, the Eusebians had proclaimed that Jesus Christ was the Son of God and One with His Father.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
*Edit*

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Tamahu - no that's fine I did simply want the clarification - I was in no way questioning your knowledge at all - I hope it didn't come across as such. Just wanted to be sure I understood. Knowledge is only power if I get it straight.

Ta very much

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No worries what-so-ever.

Hope it helped to clarify.

Regards

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
IMHO, The Great work is a pricipal in Spirituality.... building the perfect Philosopher stone, a way to perfection, a Dimond, building and occupaing the tample within...

The process is devided in seven steps and four states.

A meditative mandala published in the book "Azoth of the Philosophers". Egyptian Legacy.

The "A" and "Z" in the word "Azoth" related to the Greek alpha and omega, (the law of four), the beginning and end of all things. The word is meant to embrace the full meaning of the One Thing, which is both the "Materia prima" at the beginning of the Work and the perfected "Stone" at its conclusion.

Watch the documentary below:

Google Video Link

Video doesn't work!

Here is the link just in case:Magical Egypt - Legacy

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Amon_Ra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join