It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra a CIA mutation experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been already posted but as i was watching discovery last night around 7:30 there was a show i forgot the name it was something like UFO and they where on Puerto Rico and people imean official from there where saying thing like CIA uses that island and its citizen as an variable to test its experiments on like women where give birth control medication which were newly found and were different than wht people use and they where doing mutations and one main thing was they said something like CHUPACABRA a mythical beast is not a myth it was a beast created by CIA to fight in JAPAN and Vietnam it was like a Vampire type they mutated a dog and the result was chupacabra because the scientist that was talkin about all this had a sample hair from victimized cows chickens and dogs. and that hair turned out to be a DOG but little bit mutated. i mean u get the point its wasn't nothing like a species we know about it was very i mean closely similar to dog.
Think about this one guys

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yes i have thought about it, and it sounds completely insane. The CIA developed a mutated dog to fight in Vietnam and Japan? Did they also make Atomic Man and Fish Boy to aid the Alligence of SuperHeroes?

Unless there is something i dont understand, of all the potential weapons, i dont think a silly mutated poodle who hides from humans and attacks chickens is the most effective weapon the CIA could develop. Then again they did experiement on '___' on their own coworkers...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah i heard it to but it was nasa and stuff and they let it out and it escaped and now its sucking all the blood out of these animals and they cant get it back and you know what im saying right because i cant use punctuation and proper grammar so its hard to read but thats my input.

But really, yeah, I've heard it, and I think it's possible, but highly improbable. I've also heard it's a NASA experiment with an alien and such, but I really doubt all of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Chupacabras have been around longer than genetic research. I saw references to the chupacabra on a Bonanza episode shot in the early sixties.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
wasnt the CIA around during the 60's?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yes, but gene splicing was not.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Chupacabras have been around longer than genetic research. I saw references to the chupacabra on a Bonanza episode shot in the early sixties.

And there's some old folktales dating back to the 1800's or so about them.

No, the CIA thing sounds like some sort of whackjob on Coast2Coast. Really.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
yea but thats exactly what they want you to think. that there wasnt genetics in the 60s. but the government is so secret that no human being will believe them if they leak anything

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh please. There have been Chupacabra reports in Puerto Rico, Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Chile, Australia, Russia, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Bolivia, California, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Peru, Brazil, Michigan, Washington DC, Pennsylvania and more.

Most "Chupacabras" resembling dogs are caught and identified by zoologists as canines with mange or other deformity.

I think that rules out a CIA-made dog mutation...

The most cryptid and most common decription is

a lizard-like being, appearing to have leathery or scaly greenish-gray skin and sharp spines or quills running down its back. It stands approximately 3 to 4 feet (1 to 1.2 m) high, and stands and hops in a similar fashion as a kangaroo. In at least one sighting, the creature hopped 20 feet (6 m). This variety is said to have a dog or panther-like nose and face, a forked tongue protruding from it, large fangs, and is said to hiss and screech when alarmed, as well as to leave a sulfuric stench behind.

Source

And.. that doesn't seem like it has anything to do with a dog.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The show was "World's Strangest UFO Stories" and I think that it is a quite likley possibility. The CIA are a bunch of physcotic nutcases that want to bring about the New World Order.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Extremely unlikely, especially considering that the evidence for the Chupacabra itself as a real creature is.... non-existent. There is no evidence for the chupacabra that hasn't already been debunked by experts or can be explained by natural events. The only thing keeping the chupacabra alive are the few and scattered eye-witness testimonies that describe the creature as anything from a large owl with fangs to a small dog with spines on its back. We all know how reliable eye-witness testimonies are.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
CIA doesn't do a lot of biological stuff anyway, it would probably be the Army, that's their pet research sector.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well guys this i can actually put inout on the creature your decribing was an attempt to make a creature using synthetis vampire and demon blood and it didnt turn out well the creature rose up against the human scentist destroyed the lab and left prolong life without the lab made the creatues turn ferral there you go glad to help

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
well guys this i can actually put inout on the creature your decribing was an attempt to make a creature using synthetis vampire and demon blood and it didnt turn out well the creature rose up against the human scentist destroyed the lab and left prolong life without the lab made the creatues turn ferral there you go glad to help

Yeah, that clears everything up. thanks for that incredibly rational explanation, everything about the chupacabra makes perfect sense now.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Let's see.... Folktales and legends about the chupacabra date back to the early 1800's and earlier. The CIA did not exist until after WWII. It's predecessor, the OSS, was a WWII creation.

Oh wait... The CIA created chupacabra, then invented a time machine to transport it back to the 1800's and let it loose. It all makes perfect sense now...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mutation is an effect given unto, these days.

Watch those aerosols!

Seriously, this could be very real. The gov't did it.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
CIA doesn't do a lot of biological stuff anyway, it would probably be the Army, that's their pet research sector.

Yeah, I agree. The CIA has used animals in the past but it was mostly things like slicing open cats, wiring them up with batteries and transmitters, and using the tail as an antenna. "Accoustic Kitty" they called it.

I just don't see how or why anyone from a spy agency would create Chupy. Besides, as others have mentioned haven't there been reports of el Chupacabra going back more than a century?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by da king

Could you *please* you use punctuations the next time?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by looking4truth

I saw this documentary you're referring to. It's Discovery Channel's Alien Vampire Chronicles and it is available on YouTube.

I found it very interesting and I'm inviting anyone who wants to offer their perspective to post on this thread. I'm also inviting anyone who might have any recent info about the Chupacabra in Puerto Rico to let me know.

I'm currently doing research for a documentary series and I'm looking for people to interview on the subject.

<<   2 >>

join