It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie: Nightskies, based on who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The movie just came out on DVD and its based on the Pheonix Lights event. They claim its based on a true story so my question is is there someone who claims they got abducted that night?

Heres the trailer if anyones interested
nightskiesmovie.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
God, it would be nice for a change, that stories coming out on the star people be turning into something beautiful and reflecting more what those civilisations would do if we welcomed them. That xenophobic view of the star people is very much getting old and boring and unrealistic.

That is the another propaganda trailer and I sure hope that this movie fails horribly.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also its a really lousy flick

brill

[edit on 26-1-2007 by brill]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Actually the movie is based on my "abduction" experience that night outside Pheonix. (the whole scean with the RV)

What really happened is that I ran out on the alien's daughter at the wedding alter (wouldn't you) She said we had a kid together and everything. So I was running. What you saw was the equivelent of an grey shotgun wedding. They were comming back for me. Cause we had "unfinished business."

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Guys, do yourself a favor. Don't spend a penny on this kind of garbage. There is way more important things to do in our life than follow such things.

If you still think that advance civilisations care about probing you, you are mistaken. They couldn't care less, and can probably replicate our entire DNA structure from simple hair.

This whole abduction scheme is just not holding at all!

Now, I'm not saying that there has been no contacts done in the last few centuries and such event might get misinterpreted by the contactees. But that whole xenophonic view has to stop and people will have to come to realise that this kind of events can only be done by our ever so controlling cabal group.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Tock,

You have a point.

I have often said myself. Why abduct people and collect their sperm and ova?

I say a race as advanced as at least humans could say...I don't know... Wait for you to go to work, sneek into your house. Steal some hair folicles from your pillow. Go to their labs read the full human DNA code and make as many replications with as many permutations that suited thier fancy.

We can do that. Why not aliens. They can walk around buck naked in our biosphere and not contact a disease. We cant even go half a continant over and do that without getting some screwed up affliction. They can walk through walls etc... But they cant clone people?

With all that cranial displacement in their skulls you'd think they could out think a puny human decended from apes, but nooooooooo.

Stupid aliens....Go Humans.
I'm telling ya, the real reason thy're here is because they are afraid of our genius and talent. We are so going to own this galaxy once we get big enough!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just substitute the aliens for some cannibals from West Virginia why don't you. That trailer smells of some funky cheese. I swear that guy with a knife in him has been killed in more C-Movie horror flicks than anyone.

new topics

top topics

join