It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your opinion on that Duncan O Finioan guy that Project Camelot interviewed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I watched it, like I've watched all the Camelot stuff, and I can't for the life of me see why they have this interview up. To me it discredits all the other interviews, and some were quite good.

It's like the story of the lady who's kid is pinned under the car and she lifts it, but this guys seems to think he lives in this realm with his bionic implant??

Puhleeze. Thanks for having the courage to even address that one! I'll give it a two thumbs down, take two prozacs and call me in the morning rating.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I feel the same way as you.
The guy seems "out there" tbqh, and not in any way believable.

BTW, who pays the fare for the "camelot" guy and lady to go around and interview people...? DO they have "real" jobs too?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Being that he (BR) had a helping hand in the Serpo BS, I could care less what Project Camelot does.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you have a point on the SERPO thing.
Some of the interviews seem credible though, and they did also interview John Lear, and I for one think that he isn't FOS.

I haven't watched all of the interviews yet, but some of the stuff is intersting. I think Dan Buricsh (sp?) is full of it, honestly. Some of the other more low key interviewees come off as being sincere though..

top topics

join