It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is a spaceship.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It is well-known that the solar-system is travelling to an unknown location in the Universe. I.e. the sun is not stationary with respect to the so-called fixed-stars, I refer you to books on astronomy. Therefore, everyone should relax and redocorate their homes in star-trek style. Seriously, it is quite possible that this will become the predominant view in few decades. Then instead of maximising profits or salaries or whatever the predominant preoccupation of current day politicians, politics will be geared towards maximising the safety and comfort of passengers travelling with the earth. The war on terror shows that prooccupation is already shifting towards maximising safety on the journey.

8th

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The galaxy is always expanding and shifting and growing, but at a tremendously slow rate. Some time in billions and billions of years we might have the possibility of merging with another galaxy, if our sun doesn't die out yet. But don't count on being somewhere else in a few decades because there is still going to be a whooooole lot of nothing out there.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Prokurator, look up "photon belt" or "photon band" on google or yahoo, even wikipedia, it might explain better what your searching for.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I actually read a book one time titles Spaceship Earth. It was a good read.

new topics

top topics

join